Chapter 15

Barry's Pov

"Thad,for the last time,I'm not performing tonight!" I exclaimed while he rolled his eyes.

"Oh really? Why are you wearing your uniform then? And even if you're not performing,are you really going to let Santana win again?"

I gasped as I looked at Thad,
obviously offended.

"She did not win me!"

"Dude you know deep down that she's better but I know you won't admit it" He smirked while I scoffed.

"Oh please I can beat her any day"

He now looked at me seriously "Then perform"

I sighed in frustration. I came to reconcile with Trent and maybe have some fun...

Performing was definitely not on my list.

"Come on man! You're Sebastian freaking Smythe! Billionaire,model, former leader of the Warblers,
hottest guy on planet earth- okay maybe not more than Blaine but you get my point. My point is...where did the most confident and charming jerk I know go? Is he still there? Or have you actually changed..."

I just stayed quiet as I let his words sink in.

If only he knew I really wasn't all that,it's just a stupid facade. I'm Barry Allen. Awkward,soft hearted and a pushover. Those were my adjectives. Forensic Scientist by day,
superhero by night. He didn't know that I cried alone in my room,he didn't know I was depressed, he didn't know I hated everything I did,
he didn't know I hated Sebastian Smythe.

None of them did.

Even though I loved performing and the Warblers, I didn't love myself.

Then again...I'm tired.

It's not like anybody is going to judge me,they all already know how I am. Why not let loose? I did come to have a little fun afterall.

I smirked at Trent and he looked taken aback but soon smiled afterwards.

"Is that a yes?"

"Damn right it's a yes"

He then cheered "There's my guy!"

We then started walking again but I still kept an eye out for Trent.

Meanwhile

Someone's Pov

I was lying in my bed and scrolling through my phone when I heard someone knock on my door.

"Come in"

Whoever it was entered. I looked up only to see my friend and partner..

"There you are Alex! I've been looking for you everywhere!"

"Well here I am. What is it?" I asked boredly.

"Those imbeciles from Earth 138 has captured our Barry"

I immediately choked on my wine at that and looked at her in shock.

"What?!? Are you serious?!?"

"You know I don't joke Alex"

Well this is just great...

I quickly got up and put my black jacket on. From the mirror,I could see Caitlin looking at me confusedly.

"What are you doing?"

I didn't answer and went to one of my drawers to get my remote,
hearing Caitlin gasp behind me.

"No way" She said while I pressed a blue button and a portal immediately appeared.

"You're actually going to go there?"