Chapter 20

Oliver's Pov

Once the light stopped,I immediately looked at the scene and I widened my eyes.

"Alex?? Why are you here?? What just
happened?!? And when the heck did you grow your hair out?? " Cisco asked right away.

"And since when was it black?" H.R. added.

"You idiots! That's not Alex!!" Caitlin yelled. It's nice to know I'm not the only sensible person here.

Just then,I noticed the other girl getting up from the ground and I almost gasped when I saw her face-

"CAITLIN?! But how the hell-"

I looked back and forth at the two Caitlins in surprise and confusion.

"Guys that's not me!! I'm right here!"
The original Caitlin exclaimed immediately.

I kept my bow close to me, ready to attack at any time. I watched as "Caitlin" observed her surroundings 
and then turned to "Alex" in alarm.

"Alex we were supposed to be at the Grand Hall! Not the Flash's secret hideout!"

"Umm..I wouldn't call it a hideout but whatever makes you happy I guess"
Felicity said skeptically and Cisco immediately agreed, making me roll my eyes. Those two are so unserious.

"Dammit I knew this thing wasn't working properly"

"I told you but you never listen to me!"

"Well excuse me for choosing the safest option!"

"You wish it was the safest option. Tell that to the endless black holes that almost sucked us in"

"Hey! Enough of this! Who the hell are you??! And what is going on!" I exclaimed as I pointed my bow and arrow at them.

"Oh shoot forgot you guys were here.
Sorry but we can't stay any longer so we'll just be on our way" "Alex" said smoothly and was about to press a button on the remote she was holding but I immediately shot my arrow and as expected,it knocked the device out of her hands immediately.

"Caitlin" scoffed "As expected from a hero"

"I got it!" H.R. exclaimed and threw it to Cisco,who caught it clumsily. Before I knew it,he ended up pressing a random button on the remote and a black hole appeared,and before I could process what was happening, we were already being sucked in.
The last thing I saw were the "Alex" and "Caitlin" running towards the hole but it was too late because the hole already closed up.

We floated around for awhile and I tried my best to keep Felicity close to me. There was a lot of screaming and I resisted the urge to cover my ears.

The hole then suddenly opened up and we all fell through,with me being the one right at the bottom and everybody else landing on top of me.

"I swear if you guys don't get off me-"

"Sorry man H.R. pushed me" Cisco stated as H.R. got off him.

"Huh? No I didn't"

"Yes you did!"

"Guys look! We're at the Grand Hall!"
Felicity exclaimed as she helped Caitlin up.

"Wow! I'm definitely going to keep this thing" Cisco muttered as he examined the thing.

"Okay but like-can we talk about what just happened?? Who even were those girls?" H.R. said.

I shrugged "They're probably from another Earth but who knows?"

"I wonder what Barry did this time"

"Speaking of Barry,we should probably get a hold of him...but where is he exactly?" Felicity asked confusedly.

Suddenly, silence came and I watched as team Flash shared looks with each other. Come to think of it,they've been acting weird ever since we came to them.

"Uhh He's in there" Caitlin spoke and pointed at the Grand Hall.

"Why the hell is he in there?" I asked,
not coming up with a valid enough reason as to why he would be here.

"We'll explain everything later. Firstly,
we need to figure out how to get in because we don't have invitations"

Kara's Pov

After Smooth criminal ended a few minutes ago,I came back to the drinks and snacks table and quickly got myself another drink. I sighed as I thought about Sebastian Smythe.

It's crazy to think that we've never interacted before but I was always hearing stories about him. What is even more surprising and confusing is that I never knew what he looked like, heck we literally competed against each other.

The more I thought about,it the more it didn't make sense. It was always Sebastian this and Sebastian that but I've never seeing his face till now... And I don't know how to feel now that I finally know what he looks like-

I honestly don't even want to know how he's going to react when he finds out that I'm actually from McKinley and that I was in the New Directions. Just like him, I basically had a fake identity as well. Not to mention the singing and dancing.

I guess we were will always soulmates.

The thought made me smile but it quickly faded when I realized how different Sebastian and barry personalities are. I'm still having a hard time believing that they are the same person.

But which one is truly him? I know mine was fake (not entirely,just the name) but was his?

A very familiar voice broke me out of my thoughts, making me widen my eyes.

"Kara??! Is that you?"

OLIVER??

I was frozen, thinking that maybe I was just hearing things but the universe isn't very fond of me because the moment I turned around,I was horrified.

Dramatic I know but still.

He looked just as shocked to see me here but his surprise couldn't compete with mine.

Before I could bombard him with questions,I gasped when I saw team Flash and Felicity coming our way as well.

I'm starting to think my luck is non-existent.

No words could have described how much I didn't want to be here.

"Hey Danvers" H.R. greeted me casually.

"Don't you mean Allen?" Cisco said confusedly.

Even though I was feeling complete dread,I was confused as to why the hell they're so casual about me being here. Did they already know I was here? But then why does Felicity and Oliver look like the only ones who's shocked to see me?

I almost groaned when someone stopped me from speaking again but my throat went dry when I realized who spoke-

"Marley!?"

Hey everyone 👋👋👋

Yes I'm still alive😂

I recently had a typing problem but it's fixed so now I'm back👍

Just wanted to tell you guys that I will be doing an Attack On Titan book where I rate different ships so yeah (Attack On Titan is an anime for those who don't know but I'm pretty sure you guys do lol)

Anyways thanks for reading and I hope to see you guys in the next chapter💜🙏🥰