Chapter 14

Cisco's Pov

I watched as that girl followed Barry and even walked infront of him.

"What do you think?" She asked.

From what I got so far,they obviously know each other but how?
And why did she call him Smythe?

Not to mention that Barry didn't look interested in talking to her because he looked like he was already searching for someone.

Just what is their connection?

"You look pretty" Barry said as he walked past her.

I know he didn't just compliment a girl without being awkward.....

Who is this guy?!!

The girl seemed just as shocked as she caught up with him.

Meanwhile, Barry was looking everywhere else.

"Santana, have you seen Thad or Trent anywhere? Or any of the Warblers for that matter?"

Who are the hell are these new people now? And what is Warblers?

Too many questions, too little answers.

Putting that aside,I guess the girl's name is Santana.

"Santana?"

Yep that's definitely her name.

I could hear Caitlin and H.R. having a full blown conversation about what was happening but I remained quiet, intrigued by this weird version of Barry.

"What?"

"Did you knock your head somewhere? I know you didn't just compliment me.....and call me by my first name"

I then became confused. What is she saying?

Are they rivals or something? There's no way... Barry is basically a ball of sunshine,he doesn't have it in him.

But what other reason is there?

Kara's Pov

I was getting myself something to drink when Sam suddenly came and stood beside me. I widened my eyes even though I knew he wouldn't recognize me.

"Is there something on my face?" His voice broke me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?"

"You were staring" He said as he looked at me in amusement.

"I just noticed that your hair is different....again"

Seriously, how many times has this guy's hair changed?

I then panicked. Why did I say that out loud? I watched as he became confused.

He was about to say something but someone else spoke first.

"Sam! There you are! Why aren't you dressed? We're about to perform!"

Brittany?

I looked behind me to see her walking towards us. She looked so pretty. She was wearing a red dress along with some red heels to match.
Her hair was curled and her right side was pinned with a clip.

"I'm just getting a dri-"

"No you're not" Brittany cut him off as she took the cup and put it down before taking his wrist and running away.

I watched them run away with a sigh. Oh well,atleast Brittany saved me.That was close.

I took my drink and went back to my seat. I was scrolling through my phone when Ms Grant suddenly started calling me.