Chapter 3

Barry's Pov

"So let me see if I understand everything" Kurt said taking a bite of his donut.

"Your foster dad Joe,was that guy downstairs,you have a foster sister Iris whose with that pretty boy,Your full name is Bartholomew Henry Allen,you were struck by lightning and was in a coma for nine months,you're a nerd and have nerd bestfriends,you own S.T.A.R Labs and you're married to a journalist from National City called Kara Danvers and lastly,you live in Central City"

"Correct" I sipped my coffee.

"Damn that's a lot to take in"

"Yep but enough about me,how's
Blaine? The New directions?"

"Blaine's alright,so is everyone else"

I opened my mouth but closed it again. I stirred my coffee,deep in thought before asking "What about the Warblers?"

"They've been better,they miss you alot,especially Trent and Nick" Kurt said with a small smile.

I looked at Kurt in surprise. They really miss me as much as I miss them? I can't believe they still even think about me.

"Good to know" I nodded my head

Kurt tilted his head at me.
"What about you? Don't you miss them?"

"Everyday" I admitted with a sigh.

"Then you must come to the reunion!"

"I can't"

"Why not?"

"I've caused enough problems. This is for everyone's good. I'm not going,I'm sorry"

"Barry,they haven't been the same without you. You know,Wes thinks you're dead"

"He thinks I'm what now?"

"To be fair,you did get struck by lightning,I still don't know how the hell you survived" Kurt added

"Whatever I'm still not going"

"Fine but if you change your mind,here" Kurt handed me an invitation.

"Kurt please promise me something"

"Okay?"

"Don't tell anyone about this conversation,please"

"You do realize that my husband and bestfriends know you're here right?" Kurt pointed out.

"I meant you coming here and seeing me"

"Okay I promise Seb- I mean Barry" He quickly corrected.

I chuckled "You can call me Sebastian if you want. It's still technically my name"

"Thank you,I need to get use to the whole "Barry Allen" thing"

Just then Kurt's phone rang,he mouthed "Its Blaine" and I just nodded,signaling him to pick up.
He put the phone on speaker.

"Hey honey"

"Hey babe,ummm where are you?"

"At the CCPD" Kurt answered and looked at me.

"I thought we were going to report your luggage together?"

"I'm sorry,it's just that I was in a rush"

"Oh its alright,so should I come pick you up?"

"No" Kurt and I said immediately.
Kurt looked at me with wide eyes.
I had my hand on my mouth aswell.

"Uhh Kurt whose with you?"

"Nobody's with me,I'll come by myself Okay?"

"Okay?"