Chapter 25

Barry's Pov

"Was it necessary to blow the whole building up?" I asked, looking at Alex in disbelief.

"Yes? They would have obviously come after us again idiot"

"You don't even know if they're actually dead-"

"Trust me they are. Those two were amateurs"

"Whatever. Why are you even here? I thought you were on a mission"

"I was until you decided to get yourself captured"

"That doesn't really answer my question-"

"Uhh did you guys forget that you two aren't the only ones here?" I heard Rachel interrupt.

"Sorry. Moving on,how do we get out of here?"

"Cisco lent me his device before I came here,but it got destroyed when I was fighting- well fake me" Alex explained, making me sigh.

"Well that's just great. Brainy?"

"I'm working on it" He replied, typing on some weird computer.

I looked around after that, making sure that everybody was here. I noticed that Joe was hurt and was about to go over to him but someone else spoke

"Wow so you're the Flash huh? You're so lanky but I guess that's to be expected since you run so fast" Santana commented, circling around me. I rolled my eyes but didn't say anything.

"This is insane!! The freaking Flash is here! We should definitely get kidnapped more often" Nick spoke in excitement, hugging my arm tightly.

"Uhh babe I don't think that's a good idea-"

Jeff and Nick then started bickering.
I smiled a bit and gently took my arm out from Nick's grip.

"Hi my name is Brittany,and yours?"

"Britt he can't reveal his secret identity" Artie deadpanned.

"Ohh so that's why he's wearing a costume. I thought he was going to a Halloween party"

"He doesn't even look threatening"

I looked at Finn in disbelief "I'm kind of offended"

"And it's literally July" Quinn added.

J'onn came and stood next to me, looking at the group in what seemed like amusement.

"They're being pretty casual about the fact that they could have died moments ago. Not to mention the fact that we're literally on another Earth"

"I know,in fact it's kind of suspicious now that I think about it"

J'onn turned to me and raised an eye
eyebrow "Suspicious how?"

There was suddenly a loud beep sound. I turned around, noting that it came from Brainy's device.

"Brainy something wrong?" I asked and quickly went over to him.

"Some unknown force just entered the atmosphere"

"Unknown? Well damn that hurt"

Oh no. That voice.

"What the-Blaine??!!" I heard Sam yell

I slowly turned around and yep,it was
him.

Blaine's Pov

"Rachel you need to calm down-"

"No! I'm not gonna calm down! How are you so calm about this? How is everyone so calm about this? Some people we don't even know kidnapped us for whatever reason!
We could actually be dead right now!!"

I sighed and was about to speak but I suddenly heard Sam yell

"What the-Blaine??!!"

I turned to look at him in confusion and was about to ask why the hell he was yelling when I noticed someone new,my eyes immediately widening.

What the hell??? Is that...me? Why am I looking at myself?!

"Is there something wrong with my eyes?? Why the fuck are there two Blaines here??" I heard Puck speak behind me.

"Don't worry,he's the real Blaine"
The imposter said, pointing at me.

"Wow he really looks like you" Rachel commented.

I kept quiet,not really knowing what to say.

"Oh great here we go again" The lady with the short hair spoke, making me flinch a bit since she came out of nowhere. I think her name was Alex or something.

"Uhm excuse me Miss but uhh who is that?" I asked. I couldn't help my curiosity.

"Call me Alex,and he's- well it's a bit complicated. Don't stress though,The Music Meister isn't that bad"

"Music Meister?" Rachel asked confusedly

"The name of that guy"

"What are you doing here?" The Flash asked in that weird voice.

"Oh just looking for Kurt Hummel-or should I say Anderson?"

Rachel gasped "Kurt? What could he want from him?"

"Where is Kurt anyway?" Mercedes spoke, specifically asking me.

"He's still unconscious but I have no idea where he is" I said in a low voice,
I was already worried earlier but now that this Music Meister person was looking for him,I actually felt like going to Kurt myself.

"Don't worry your husband is safe,
my friend Nia is looking after him"
Alex spoke in reassurance.

"Really? Thank you " I said sincerely,
relief washing over me.

"Don't mention it"

"So are you the Flashs girlfriend or something?" Puck got closer and asked. I rolled my eyes when I noticed he was checking her out.

"Nope. My eyes are up here buddy"

"Why is everybody ignoring me today? I'm still standing here!" Music Meister suddenly announced

"I literally asked you what's your business with Kurt and you just ignored me-"

"I wasn't talking to you Barry"

"Barry?" Finn asked confusedly

"Oops. Forget I said that. Anyway,is nobody going to tell me where he is? Blaine he's your husband. You should know where he is right?"

I just looked at him,and when he realized I'm not going to say anything,he just sighed.

"Man you guys are boring. Fine I'll just find him myself"

Yooo✌️

We are finally nearing the important part of the story 🤝

Also just wanted to say I'm sorry that I don't update a lot. It's just that I'm mixed up with school and a bunch of other things😞 If you're still here- we don't know each other at all but I love u lol💯

Trust me,I know what it's like to wait for updates. I will try harder from now on💜

Thanks for reading and I hope to see you again in the next chapter🙏❤️🥰🙃