Chapter 12

The Day of the Reunion

Artie's Pov

I watched everyone in amusement as they quickly tried to get everything done. Why were they even panicking? Oh right because they are lazy as hell and didn't even try to start during the weeks that Mr Shue gave us to prepare. I'm the only one who came prepared with the decorations.

So here I am,by the table as I ate some of the snacks that was stacked. As I ate some chips,I suddenly heard the door open behind me. I looked and saw non other than Quinn.

I watched as she dodged Mike,who was trying to balance himself on the ladder.

This idiot,I told him that ladder was broken!

Quinn looked around and I could tell she was confused. She started walking towards me and and was now next to me.

"Hey Artie" She said and leaned down to hug me.

"Hey" I said with a small smile.

She looked around again and on cue,Rachel and Sam walked past and looked as if they were arguing.
They even stopped infront of us.

"I'm sorry okay! I didn't know he was the cook! I thought he was a thief!"
Sam exclaimed.

"Yeah well thanks to you I have to find another one!" Rachel yelled in frustration.

"There are literally so much more chef's here!"

"Yes but he was the main Chef you dumbass"

"Main Chef? Woman you aren't making any sense-" Quinn then cut Sam off.

"Guys..." She started.

Damn,I was enjoying that though.

Rachel and Sam looked at our direction when they heard her.

"Quinn? I thought you wouldn't be able to make it" Rachel said as she came and hugged her.

"Well about that,my flight was canceled so I decided to come"
She said as she hugged Sam.

"I will forever be salty that you're moving" Sam said as Quinn rolled her eyes.

"Its only for a year"

"Still"

"Moving away from that,what's even going on?" I asked as Rachel glared
at Sam.

"This dummy thought that Marcel was a thief and started hitting him with a frying pan" Rachel said in disbelief.

"Seriously?" Quinn asked with a laugh.

"Hey! In my defense, he tried to stab me!" He said as I sighed.

And here I thought Blaine was the dramatic one.

"You dumb fuck,he was trying to put the knife in the sink but you were blocking him" Puck said,not forgetting to smack Sam from behind. I stifled a laugh as Puck walked away.

"Exactly" Rachel exclaimed.

Sam rolled his eyes and huffed "Whatever I still don't like that guy"

Just then,Mercedes came, looking panicked and confused.

"Guys less talking and more working please? The reunion is literally tonight" She said as she looked at her watch.

"Right,let's get to work people" Rachel quickly said as she grabbed Sam's arm and dragged him away while he had a done look.

Mercedes then noticed Quinn and immediately steered her away, Probably giving her task.

I sighed in boredom. I groaned out loud as Tina walked past and said
"You could help out you know"

I rolled my eyes and put more popcorn in my mouth.

At Night

Barry's Pov

Please tell me I got the right location.

I wasn't entirely sure. There are so much halls in Central City that it's confusing.

I fixed my blazer as I stood infront of the Grand Hall. If you must know,I'm wearing my old Dalton Uniform,still can't believe I'm wearing this thing after so long. I really went all out because even my hair is gelled. I'm starting to look more and more like Sebastian Smythe so hopefully that
personality doesn't come back.

I quickly walked in and I looked around in awe.The New Directions really went all out,this looks great!
I saw many familiar faces and even some from Dalton. I then heard a voice.

"Seb is that you?"

I turned around and it was non other than Blaine. He genuinely looks surprised and I don't blame him. I mean,I didn't really make it clear that I'm coming. Not to mention that I was basically avoiding him.

"Yeah.... hey" I said a bit awkwardly.

He was about to say something else but Lady Hummel a.k.a. Kurt came and spoke first.

(Okay I'm sorry but I've been saying come and came alot and it's starting to get dirty...... or is it just me? Probably, you can blame Wattpad for that)

"Blaine have you by any chance seen Fi-Sebastian? You actually came?" Kurt asked,clearly surprised aswell.

"Well why not?"

Kurt looked happy but then it turned into confusion "But you told me you're not coming?"

"Hold up! Am I missing something here? Are you two....getting along? And when did you guys talk to each other?Blaine started asking while pointing at Kurt and I. Jeez what is he? A detective?

"Slow down. I'll explain later but first where is everyone?"

They knew I was talking about the Warblers so Kurt said "I think I saw Thad backstage"

"And Trent?" I asked maybe a bit too eagerly.

"No idea" He shrugged. I sighed.

"Okay I'll see you two later" I said as I Kurt pulled Blaine away,who was still in disbelief.

Kara's Pov

I flew over the streets and was now above the building. It's a good thing Brainy added some affects to make me look unrecognizable.

I watched people go in and out as I flew towards the entrance and landed. I shook the ground a bit but luckily nobody paid attention to it.

I left my invite by a gaurd and walked in.

I was too busy admiring the decorations when I bumped into someone. I looked and saw ....Kitty?

"Excuse me" She said and I quickly made way for her.

I watched her walk away but I then heard the microphone.

"Hi everyone, my name is Rachel Berry. Firstly,I would like to thank those who were able to make it tonight. It's so nice to see everyone again. Secondly, the New Directions and the Warblers will be performing tonight so please look forward to it"

She carried on with her speech and soon enough, everybody was clapping.

As I clapped aswell,I noticed Unique, Jake and Ryder in the corner. I just sat there and stared.

This is going to be a long night

Heyo 👋 👋 👋

Can't believe I got this done. It's Exams for me currently and I'm exhausted so I'm taking a break from writing.

Don't worry though, I'll be back😉

Thanks for reading and I hope to see you guys again in the next chapter 🙏 😀 😊