Chapter 19

Kara's Pov

Fuck Santana recognized me!! Which means the effects must've worn off!
I forgot that he said it was temporary.

Just my luck.

"Wow! You look so different,I almost didn't recognize you" Santana said in amusement.

"How the hell do you two know each other??" Barry or Sebastian exclaimed in confusion.

Someone save me!

Santana then became confused
"She's Marley Rose"

I watched as Barry or Sebastian turn to raise an eyebrow at me but I avoided eye contact with both of them.

"Kara what is she talking about?"

It was like they were taking turns to be confused as Santana spoke again
"Did you just call her Kara?? And since when were you two close?"

Why is this happening to me??

I gulped and was about to say something but we were suddenly interrupted by Rachel talking.

Thank goodness.

She made an announcement about how Barry or Sebastian and Santana was next.

"That's our cue Twink. Also,Rose,this conversation is not over" Santana said while putting her hat on and walking towards the stage.

"What she said" Barry or Sebastian said,still staring at me in confusion
before he broke his gaze and went away as well.

I then sighed when I was left alone.
I took a seat on one of the chairs and took my glasses off, running a hand through my hair in frustration.

Jeff's Pov

"Guys look! It's Seb and Santana!"
Nick yelled excitedly, pointing to the screen.

Fixing my tie in the mirror,I turned to see that it was indeed Sebastian and Santana. I watched Santana sits on a chair as the music begins to play.

"Ah the classic violins! It really takes you back to the first time they dueled"
Thad said in a sentimental tone. I smiled a bit at how dramatic he is.

(Note: Sorry but I'm not writing down the lyrics to "Smooth Criminal",I didn't do it before but still,just to let you guys know)

I was kind of excited because Bas made us leave the room the day they dueled and we only heard them singing,so now we're going to watch it properly.

I watched as he started singing and I sighed since I knew he was getting competitive. She was too as she got up and started singing as well.

I watched in awe as the two men who were playing the violins started getting more intense.

Do I sense some tension here?

I'm joking but seriously though.

As the performance neared its end,I started to wonder if Santana was hiding a slushy back there and my thoughts were confirmed when she pulled one out.

"Where did that even come from??"
I heard Wes say in disbelief.

The song ended and I watched as Santana pulled the slushy out and throw it at Seb but then-

"Holy-Bas dodged it!!" David exclaimed.

"Of course he did" I said proudly.

Santana's Pov

I widened my eyes in shock as Fievel
swiftly dodged the slushy I threw at him.

I scowled as he started smirking "Better luck next time Satan"