Chapter 4

Barry's Pov

I was sleeping peacefully but my annoying alarm clock went off.
I groaned and felt like breaking it.

I switched it off but then my phone started ringing. I sat up and answered without looking at the callers ID.

"Hello?"

"I should have known you'd still be sleeping" A sigh came from the other end.

I recognized the voice immediately "Cait?" I said confusedly.

"That's me" She answered.

"So why are you calling? everything okay?"

"Everything's fine Barry,I'm calling because breaks Over. Cisco and I are already here"

"I was wondering when you were going to finally give up. You're a major workaholic Cait" I chuckled getting out of bed.

"Whatever just get over here"

"Yeah please man,this woman is driving me crazy" I heard Cisco this time.

"Yeah yeah I'm coming" I heard Caitlin and Cisco argue a bit before I hung up.

I used my speed to get everything done,I was eating my breakfast when the door suddenly bursted open. I flinched and spilled some of my cereal.

I knew that it was either Joe or Iris since their the only ones who can get in (Kara aswell obviously but she's not here right now).

Kara. I sighed. I have been coping so far but I really miss her. Her smile that lights up the room,her beautiful eyes- I better stop before I start rambling.

Just then someone entered the kitchen. I wasn't surprised when it was Iris but I was still curious.

"Barry! There you are! I was looking for you everywhere,didn't you hear me shouting?" Iris asked
hurriedly. I frowned when she ate a piece of my pancakes.

"First of all,rude,you don't even greet,second of all,hands off my pancakes and third of all,why are you here? What's up?" I said and sighed when she grabbed my toast.

"I'm sorry,it's just that- arghhhh I'm so mad"

"What happened?" I asked confusedly.

"Well I got into a fight with this Latina" Iris huffed.

"About?"

"I was working at Jitters right? I accidentally spilled some Coffee on this blonde girl and she got angry. The fight got so bad,she started yelling in her native language. She also said something  about lima heights adjacent"
Iris explained.

She sounded familiar that's for sure. Wait! Oh boy-

"Did that Latina have black hair?"

"Yeah she's actually kinda pretty"
Iris shrugged.

I started adding the pieces together. This was obviously Santana. Lima Heights Adjacent?
Native language? Blonde girl? (obviously Brittany) I mean she's only soft for her. Pretty? Of course I think she's pretty but I'd never say so out loud. Yep That's Santana Lopez.

"Barry why aren't you saying anything?"

"I'm sorry you barged into my house because of a petty argument?"

"Hey! I was really mad you know!" Iris pouted.

"Whatever I have to get going,seems like team flash is back in action" I said standing up.

"Ok be careful"

"I'm careful!" I protested.

"Yeah sure" She rolled her eyes.