Chapter 18

Barry's Pov

As time went by,the silence kept getting louder.

We just stood frozen in our places,
none of us attempting to say a word
and that only made me more anxious. The way Kara was looking
at me,It's as if she doesn't recognize me. Then again,I couldn't really tell what she was thinking at the moment.

Man please tell me I'm dreaming,
this isn't happening right now,it
shouldn't be.

"Kara I-" I finally spoke but then cut myself off. Dammit,where do I even start?

It was silent again but then she spoke this time "Barry,I want you to
be completely honest with me.....
are you Sebastian Smythe?"

I opened my mouth but then closed it again, of course that's the first thing she asks.

I sighed heavily "Yes"

I then heard her gasp while I was looking everywhere but at her. Someone,anybody,please just kill me already.

Why is it always me?? I'm seriously convinced that I'm cursed or something. Out of everything that could have happened to me,my past
comes back to bite me in the ass.

Just great.

But just then,I realized something weird.

Why she's here was not really my main concern at the moment. That didn't mean that I wasn't confused and curious though.

Judging by the way she looked at me in the audience,she was clearly
shocked and was not expecting me to be here.

My main concern really is....how the hell does she know who Sebastian Smythe is??

"Kara...where did you hear that name? What are you really doing here?" I asked suspiciously.

Kara's Pov

When the performance ended,I sat
there frozen trying to process whatever just happened.

Have I finally gone crazy? Did I actually see Barry up there?? What the hell is even happening right now!As sneakily as I could,I quickly went back stage and successfully made it without being suspicious.

I saw Barry walking away but I immediately called out for him

"Barry?"

I watch him freeze for a moment before finally turning around to face me.

None of us said anything and just stood there staring at each other.
I could tell that he was having a lot
of thoughts but he was also trying to figure out what I'm thinking.

What am I thinking? I don't even know myself.

I don't even know how to react or what to say,I'm still trying to process the fact that this is even happening right now.

Funny thing is I already knew he could sing,so that didn't really surprise me. I've caught him multiple times already but he doesn't need to know that.

Fuck,I'm getting distracted again!
Back to the more important subject-

Barry Allen just performed.

No...Sebastian Smythe.

Has he been lying this entire time??
Who is he really?? The man I fell in love with or the man I used to despise?? No no it can't be true-

"Kara I-" He spoke but then stopped.

What was he going to say? What if he's actually Sebastian Smythe?

Why? Just why?

My eyes widened in realization.
If he's really Sebastian Smythe,that would mean-

Oh no.

"Barry,I want you to be completely honest with me...are you Sebastian Smythe?"

I watched as he sighed before answering "Yes"

I gasped and almost fell backwards at the revelation.

Barry,the sweetest and most selfless person I've ever met,is actually Sebastian? The exact opposite?!

And to put the cherry on top...
I almost have the exact same secret

How do I tell him I went to McKinley too? How do I tell him I used to be in a glee club,specifically New Directions? How do I tell him I'm none other than...

Marley Rose??

So much is happening and I wasn't even prepared for all this. This is real but it can't be real!

As I was lost in my own thoughts,
Barry or Sebastian then spoke

"Kara...where did you hear that name? What are you actually doing here?" He questioned,narrowing his eyes at me.

I gulped.

Shit.

Barry's Pov

Before I could rack my brain and try to figure out how the hell she knows my alter egos name,I suddenly heard my name being called once again.

"Hey Fivel!"

Brilliant! Just fabulous!

Why,out of all times,now!?? And of course it had to be freaking
Shaqeera!

I cursed under my breath and turned
around to see Santana walking towards us.

Why hasn't the ground just swallowed me up yet?!

Soon enough,she was next to me but then she noticed Kara infront.

I glanced at Kara and raised my eyebrow at the surprised expression on her face. I looked back at Santana and she also had the same expression on her face.

What the fuck is going on!?

Santana finally spoke "Marley??"

Huh?? Who the heck is Marley now??

"S-Santana?" Kara stuttered.

Now wait a minute!! Do they know each other?? How the hell-but then why did Satan call Kara Marley?

I was so close to calling a therapist-

My head was busy darting back and forth between them as I tried to figure out what was happening.

"You're here too! I didn't think you'd come either" Santana said and glanced at me afterwards.

I rolled my eyes. I should've known coming was a bad idea.

Will's Pov

"Umm can somebody please explain to me why nobody told me Sebastian Smythe and Marley Rose was coming?" Sue suddenly asked.

I stopped dead in my tracks and looked at her. We were currently going back to the changing room after a conversation with the manager,I didn't even realize that she stopped walking. I looked where she was looking and saw them along with Santana.

I felt a smile form on my face when I noticed Marley was here too. She looked different,with blonde hair and glasses but it still screamed "Marley" in some ways.

"Yeah but nobody said anything about Marley though"

"Well this is going to be interesting"

"I'm surprised you still remember them Sue" I stated with amusement.

She then scoffed "Whatever"

I watched her walk away and I gave one last glance at the trio before following her.

Hey Everyone 👋 👋 👋

If you're wondering,yes this story is
going to take some time to end because I have so much more planned😁😁

Hopefully you guys are still here lol

Thanks for reading and I hope to see you guys again in the next chapter 🙏 😀 😊 ❤