Chapter 3

Angela's POV

"I think just I lost my appetite" I said getting up.

The glasses girl named Amy stopped me in my tracks. "Please, don't go yet- um... uh? W-What's your name?" she asked.

"Oh. It's Angela. Angela Rossi" I smiled at her.

She gasped. Her faced turned white, like she seen a ghost.

"Y-Your...The Angela Rossi?! It's a honor to meet you. Everyone heard of a half Italian billionaire genius new girl coming, you're known everywhere and I do mean everywhere. Please teach me your ways, I beg you. Out of all the colleges in the world, why this one?"

"Thank you?. Um...the school board begged me to come, plus I've always wanted to come here" I said.

"So, your the that genius new girl? Feisty, Italian, Filthy rich, Intelligent, and outstanding beauty? I think you've captured my heart" Cole said, I rolled my eyes.

So, he's the playboy in this group.

A blonde girl with blue eyes and a fake smile walked into the cafeteria, once here eyes scanned me, she walked over to the table.

I turned to Amy, who was still shocked. "Who is that and why is she walking over here, looking at me like that?" I asked.

Amy snapped out of her daze "S-Sorry. Oh, her. That's Emily Walker, the headmistress daughter and the school president, she runs everything around here. She's also obsessed with Gabriel because he's a the next king and she wants to be queen, so she'll do anything to become queen, just ignore her like I do" she replied.

I nodded my head.

Wait...That guy is a freaking Prince?! Holy Cheeseballs. No wonder all the girls go crazy when they see him...

"Move" someone told me, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Excuse me?!" I said turning to the blonde bimbo.

"You heard me. I said move" she repeated.

Don't loose control, Angela. Don't be like mother. Control your anger.

"It's either you're dumb or deaf, dumb suits you better" she said.

What did she just say to me?! That's it...

"Oh, no. I heard you loud and clear, it's just that I don't speak dumb blonde" I stated, everyone in the cafeteria laughed.

The cafeteria got quiet. Amy tried to pull me away but I stood my ground. She can rule the school but nobody rules me.

"Excuse me?!" she said.

"You heard me" I said in a mocking tone.

"How dare you. Do you know who I am?! I could ruin your life in a snap of my fingers"

"No, I don't but sadly I don't care who you are. So, if you're done talking nonsense to me, I'll be taking my leave now. It was nice not knowing you, cercatore d'oro" I smiled sweetly at her, blowing her a kiss and leaving out the door. I could hear everyone cheering.

Amy followed behind me. "That was just. Wow. You were so cool, there was once a girl who stood up to Emily, then she wasn't heard from ever again. You're definitely now the talk of the school. What did you call her in Italian?." she laughed.

"Thank you. I called her a gold digger, it was nothing, really. I just don't allow anyone to just walk over me like I'm some filthy lifeless puddle"

"You're even more cooler in person. D-Do you want to be...friends?" she asked, with a puppy dog face.

I'm not good with the whole friends thing, it's worth a shot and she seems really sweet and nice.

"Sure. Why not? I need someone with information on this school and everyone in it" I smiled at her. She smiled widely at me, jumping up and down like a child with a sugar rush. "Thank you- Um...I mean, yea. Cool. You know, friends are cool" she said awkwardly.

"So, since we are friends. Tell me everything about the people at the table" I said.

She nodded her head and told me everything about everyone at the table as we walked to my room.

"A run away Prince? How unusual..." I said confused.

"Yea. Well, that's the 411 on everyone"

"Thanks. Well this is my room...A-1" I said opening the door.

"Wait...this is your room? Are you sure?" Amy asked.

I nodded my head.

A tall figure was standing by the kitchen.

"I'm going to go...see you guys" She stuttered, running out to the room.

What in the world is he doing in MY room?!

"What are you doing in my room?? Get out!" I yelled.

"I beg your pardon? Last time I checked this was always my room" he smirked.

What?! No. It can't be, headmistress told me over the phone that this was my room" I said.

Look what the cat dragged in; The headmistress. She looked at me with pleading, guilty eyes, smiling sweetly at me.

"Can you please explain to dumb nut over here that this is my room" I told her.

"You see, here. Huh? I-I can explain. Well, you see. I wanted to prove to the school board that a guy and a girl can stay in the same room together without any sexual attraction. And there isn't any more rooms left over for one person to stay or to bunk with. This is the only room left but there's two bedrooms" she smiled weakly.

"So, technically. I'm a guinea pig? It's unhealthy and just plain wrong to keep a hormonal guy and a girl together in a room!" I yelled.

"Hi, I'm right here. And trust me if I wanted to do something to you, I could, sadly your not my type. I'm so out of your league" he smirked at me.

"Trust me, the feeling is mutual buddy" I rolled my eyes at him.

"I beg you, please. Look how about this, three strikes and you can leave this dorm, I'll try to have a room for you. Deal?" She asked.

I turned to him and back at the headmistress, and sighed in defeat.

"I-I suppose. If you want to see the light of day, don't try anything. Don't go in my room, don't touch my stuff, and nobody should know about us living together, it'll bring massive problems which I don't have any time for, are we clear?" I said to him.

"Yes, ma'am" he saluted to me.

Headmistress hugged me "Thank you. Thank you. Oh darn, you should be heading to class, bye" she smiled at me and ran out the door.

"See yah, roomy" he winked at me, walking out the door.

What have I gotten myself into? This is going to be a long year.