Chapter 7

Gabriel's POV

I can't believe that she actually said yes to him. I was supposed to ask her and that low life piece of crap beat me to it.

I walked to Marcus room.

"Marcus, we need to talk" I barged into his room. I knew this was going to happen, he already has a girl in his room sitting on his lap making out.

They broke apart "Out, now!" I told her, she grabbed her shirt off the floor and rushed out the door.

"Come on, really? If you wanted a turn with her, you could have just asked" he laughed.

"Stop fúcking around, Marcus. Cancel the date you have with Angela, I know how you are"

"How about, no? I'm a changed man, plus unlike you I had the guts to ask her out"

"I'm serious, Marcus"

He stepped closer to me.

"How about the best brother wins? Let's see if she wants to be with you or me, huh? It seems that both of us wants her and only one can have her"

"It's absurd, to think that she'll actually pick you-" I pointed at him "-Over me? Ridiculous. You're on, I hope to invite you to our wedding, little...brother" I laughed walking out the door, I stopped half way out.

"Is that a challenge, big brother?"

"You're on" I said, slamming the door shut.

If it's a game he wants to play then it's a game I'm going to win. I know this is stupid of me but I won't let him have her, he's not good for her.

Walking back to my dorm, I opened the door, I was about to sit on the couch. I noticed Angela's beautiful face sleeping.

She's so adorable and peaceful when she sleeps. I turned off the TV, grabbed a blanket to cover her with. I know it's creepy to watch someone sleep but I couldn't look away, she's just so breathtakingly beautiful.

As I was about to get up when she said something "Gabriel" she moaned, I turned back around.

Is she actually dreaming about me?

"Gabriel...-" she said again.

I listened quietly.

"-Die" she said turning around the other side.

Die? Did she just told me to die? Really?! She hates me that much that she told me to die in her dream?! This bet just got harder.

I took a shower and head straight to bed. Tomorrows the masquerade ball, hopefully nothing bad will happen.
.............
Next morning

Angela's POV

Waking up, I looked around I guess I fell asleep on the couch.

Where did this blanket come from? It's pretty, it's blue and gold, looks like someone knitted it by hand. Maybe Gabriel put this on me last night, when he came back.

Getting up, I folded the blanket. I got up and went to Gabriel's room, I knocked three times but he didn't answer. The memory of him walking into my room popped in my mind. My cheeks began to feel hot again, I took in a deep breath and walked in. The first thing I noticed was him sleeping with out a shirt, he's so muscular. His curly brown hair looks like someone was playing in it which make me want to, looking down I seen his v-line, oh cheese sticks he isn't wearing any pants.

My face feels extra hot like I stuck it in an oven. Quickly I dropped the blanket on his desk and ran out but of course me being me, I just had to trip over his shoe.

"Ouch." I said rubbing my ankle.

Gabriel woke up. Shit.

He looked around and noticed it was me.

"Angela? W-What are you doing in my room? Are you ok?" He asked in his husky British voice.

"I-I'm fine, I just tripped. My ankle kind of hurts but I'm fine"

He was about to get up, lucky I remember that he didn't have any clothes on.

"W-Wait. Don't get up, stay right there" I said blushing again.

"Why? You're hurt, let me help you" he said.

I put my hands up and close my eyes. "Y-You're...naked" I said.

He eyed me and looked down "Oh, you're right. Sorry, it was hot last night, let me grab something" he said, I hear him get up and look through his closet.

I suddenly felt Gabriel lift me up bridal style to the living room. His cologne smells so good, I couldn't take my eyes off his musclier arms and chest.

He laid me on the couch. "Alright, I'm going to massage your ankle, tell me where it hurts" he said beginning to massage my ankle.

A moan escaped my mouth, man he knew how to massage.

"Seems it doesn't hurt if you're enjoying it that much" he winked, I blushed.

"T-Thank you, Gabriel" I smiled.

"That's the first" he chuckled.

"What?"

"That you were nice to me and actually said thank you plus you gave me a smile instead of a 'I hate your guts look'." he said.

He thinks I hate his guts?

"Don't let it get to your head and another thing, I don't hate your guts"

The door bell rung.

Opening the door, I was greeted by a long family friend.

"Troy, hi. Long time no see" I said hugging him.

"Hey, my little Apple. I know, I'm sorry, I've been really busy with work" he said hugging me back, he suddenly leaned closer to my ear. "Who's the guy that's sending daggers at me? And why do you have a guy in your room? Does your father know?" He asked.

"Don't mind him. And no, it's a long story, what are you doing here?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Your mother wanted me to give this to you since I was in London" he said handing me a box.

"Thank you" I smiled at him.

"It was a pleasure to see you again, my sweet Apple. Give me a call sometime" he smiled, he looked behind me at Gabriel then kissed me on the cheek, winked at me then left.

I closed the door, turning around I see angry Gabriel.

"What crawled up your ass and died?" I asked.

Next thing I knew he pushed me against the door and leaned forward. The smell of his strong cologne filled my nostrils.

Oh, crap.

He took a sniff of my hair "You're mine and only mine, Angela, remember that" he said, walking out the door.