Chapter 10

Marcus's POV

*****
BOOM. BAM. Two chapters in one day? Yes, it's true and you're not dreaming, lol. A treat from me to you. Finally, a POV on Marcus.

Enjoy :)

P.s. That's a picture of how Marcus Alexander IIII looks. Jake T. Austin
*****

*Flashback*

"Don't worry, Bernard. We'll get your money on time, alright" I said sitting on the couch.

"Don't you fuck with me, Marcus or you'll end up like dead and I don't care if your my second commander either, I don't let anyone fuck me over" he sneered.

How'd did I end up with this guy as a friend?

"Look, I'm going to head out to get the new supply from DeDe's, are you coming or not?" I asked walking out the door, I could hear his footsteps behind me.

I guess that's a, yes. The plans going great. I can't wait to go home. I know my parents don't care if I disappear, Granny and Gabriel must be throwing a fit at my disappearance.

We drove to DeDe's warehouse in the middle of nowhere.

"That son of a bítch better be home with my supply or I'll kill him" Bernard said.

"You need counseling for you anger issue, man" I said.

"Shut the fùck up and kick open the door already, I'm hungry"

I sighed. And did as I was command.

We walked in the empty warehouse "Yo, DeDe, where is my fucking supply?" Bernard yelled.

Suddenly, the light flicked on, men with different kinds of guns were pointed at us both, next thing I knew everything went black.

Slowly opening my eyes, I could feel the blood fall down on the side of my face.

Shit. I told that stupid shít face to never forget to bring backup. Great, just great. How am I going to get out of this one?

Someone's fist came connected to face over and over again. I spat out the blood out of my mouth, looking to my left I see Bernard's lifeless body on the floor.

"Who the fúck are you?! Show you face, pùssy. What did you do to Bernard!" I yelled

The lights flickered on, standing right in front of my was DeDe wearing brass knuckles with my blood on it.

"He wouldn't talk, therefore I had him killed, if you don't want the same faith then you're going to be a good boy a corporate, understand?" He said. He took of the brass knuckles and gave it to one of his men to clean then put it back.

"You stupid piece of-"

Bam. He punched me again.

"Did you not understand what I just told you?" he said "Either you hear me out or I'll kill your whole family, alright?" he said.

Fùck.

"Good boy. Now, there's this girl who's going to be transferred to your school. Her name is Angela Rossi, if you get me her then you and your royal family are free but if you do not then it's a huge sad funeral for London, understand"

I nodded.

"Get me Angela Rossi" he repeated.

*End of Flashback*

I was so stupid not to listen to Gabriel and stay away from those bad guys, and to make it worst I put my whole family in danger. I'm sorry, Cupcake I really am but I have to do what I have to do.

He gave me a picture of how'd she look and how to win her heart in just a few steps, now that my big brother want to interfere, this mission just gotten a thousand times harder.

What's even more fùcked up is that I've gotten a chance to speak in person with her, I cannot let DeDe get his hands on him.

Now, I think...I'm in love with Cupcake. Even more trouble because so is my brother.

Shít. Double Shít.

I have to come up with a plan to save everyone, mostly including Cupcake.

After, my brother locked me in my room and stole my date, I knew just then he's really serious on having Cupcake to himself but so am I.

I did the first thing that popped into my mind, ruin his chances with her. As soon as they got on the dance floor I knew that was my chance, that's when I email a paparazzi of course that the prince of England was at the ball.

I laid in my bed, thinking while staring at the ceiling. There was sudden knock at my bedroom door

Weird. I remember locking my front door. The door slowly opened, there stood by the door fame was Cupcake in a silky blue bathrobe.

"Cupcake? What are you doing here, in my room?" I asked, I looked at my nightstand clock.

"It's three in the morning, ya know" I said, she stood there silent.

"I-I...I'm sorry to intrude your sleep, Marcus. It's just that..." She said softly.

"What? What are you talking about, Cupcake? Are you ok?" I asked, she nodded and started to slowly walk to my bed until she was at the foot.

"It's better if we don't talk" she smiled at me.

Is it weird that I'm getting extremely turned on right now?

She suddenly dropped the robe on the floor, I couldn't believe my eyes. There stood the most beautiful girl at this school in a black see through lingerie outfit. I scanned her body as the moons light glistened on it, man she's a walking goddess.

She climbed my bed crawling towards me, she sat right on top of me.

Oh, crap here comes the dirty thoughts. Now I'm really extremely turned on and horny.

"Uh...Um C-Cupcake we shouldn't...I-I mean but-" he put her index finger on my lips to shut me up.

"Stop talking, alright. Just...Just let me..." she said.

I sat there speechless. "Cupcake...Think about this-" she kissed me, her soft pink lips on mines. She began to take off my shirt as I unbuckle her bra strap and laced dressed, man her tits are perfect, a perfect sized C cup, my favorite.

As we were about to get more steamy, she stopped kissing me and looked down at her fists. "How could you, Marcus?" She asked. "What are you talking about?" I asked confused, and really sexually frustrated.

She started to cry "You murder, you killed your own family. It was your fault, all your fault!" she screamed.

"What...no. It's not, I didn't mean for that to happen, Im sorry. I didn't mean it honestly, please believe me, Cupcake" I said. Everything around me change, I stood there and watch as DeDe put bullets in each of my family's head and Cupcakes.

"Nooo...!" I screamed. I woke up to sweat all over my face. Looking around, I was in my bedroom.

I looked down. Just great. I got a boner off of the dream. I need to think of a plan, quick. My time is running out. Fast. I have to tell someone or Gabriel, he's the only guy that can help me at a time like this, I know he'll know what to do, I should tell him after my really really cold freezing Antarctica bath.