Chapter 18

Angela's POV

Gabriel has been avoiding me ever since our...little steamy moment. I keep thinking I did something wrong or was is that I was a bad kisser? It was my first time, cut me some slack.

I sat in my room all night confused on why he left so suddenly, if I knew that would have happened I'd never would have obeyed his order. I was hurt when he left, I demand an explanation.

I peeked behind the door to see if Gabriel was coming, I saw him making his way toward the cafeteria. Quickly, I grabbed his arm, pulled him into the empty classroom and locked the door behind me.

"What the bloody hell,-" he stopped talking when he finally faced me.

"-Angela?" he spoke again, avoiding my face.

"Why are you avoiding me, Gabriel?" I asked, he didn't say anything but stared at the floor. "At least give me an explanation. You owe me that much" I said, he sighed.

"I...I'm sorry but I have to get to class" he said walking towards the door, I ran to the door and slammed it shut and stood there blocking his exit.

"Can you move out my way?" he asked with venom in his voice but I still stood my ground.

"Gabriel, look at me when I'm talking to you" I said but he refused. "Why aren't you looking at me?!" I shouted at him.

What's gotten into him?

I grabbed his face and forced him to look at me. He looked as if he hadn't slept in days, dark circles under his eyes and his face pale. He pushed my hands away from his face.

"Gabriel, damn it. Talk to me!" I yelled at him.

"Angela, just stop it! Leave me alone."

"W-What?"

"Just...disappear out of my life"

Have you ever felt like someone just ripped out your heart and stabbed it in front of your eyes? That's what I felt. He wants me to disappear from his life, your wish is my command, jackass.

There was something wet falling down my cheek. I touched my cheek, was I...crying? I haven't cried since I was 14 when I found out about Derek.

The tears began coming down uncomfortably.

"Angela...I-"

I put my hand up, stopping him from continuing. "And to think you out of all the boys in this school that I could have chosen, you were my first kiss. You want me to disappear? Fine. Your wish has been granted, jackass" I said running out of the classroom. I bumped into someone as I ran out, looking up it was Marcus.

Grabbing his hand I rush out the school door with him. I could feel Gabriel's gazed on us as we walked out of school.

We were on the football field, Marcus pulled his arm back. "I'm usually the one to pull girls with me, not the other way around-" he stopped talking when he noticed me crying.

Marcus suddenly pulled me into a hug, I hugged him back tightly.

"Do you want to talk about it?" he asked, I shook my head on his chest.

"You're so warm and soft like a teddy bear"

"Thanks? You're actually the first person to tell me that" he chuckled.

"I'm going to go pack up my things" I said retreating the hug.

"What? Where are you going?"

I laughed.

"I'm just going back home for a few days, I miss my parents. I need a break from this school, and I need to contact the headmistress that I'll be staying in a hotel until she can find me a room" I said, I gave him a last hug "Thank you, teddy bear" I said.

"I'll be here if you need more of my sweet loving warm and soft teddy bear hugs" he laughed. Marcus gave me a kiss on the head and left.

I called my private jet and made a schedule for my pick up today, I packed all of my things I'll take back home with me while the rest would be shipped to my hotel room.

I barely had enough time to make enough memories in my room. Closing the door behind me I noticed Gabriel's room door in front of me.

I sighed, placed a note on his door and left for my flight back home.

*Gabriel's POV*

It's true that I've been avoiding Angela since our...steamy session. It's hard trying to avoid the person you want to see everyday, she's like a huge piece of me but I had to do what I had to do.

It's was painful to see her cry in front of me then run off with Marcus, this is for her own protection, I'm saving her from...myself.

For the past few days I wasn't able to sleep, the touch of her sweet pink lips kept running through my mind. Her soft skin, beautiful smile and goddess laugh and the list can go on. When I ordered her to kiss me I didn't think she'd do it, even though I was praying that she did, it felt like my body was on pure ecstasy on Forth of July and I know she felt exactly the same way I did.

She responded back to my kiss, I think that means she's finally into me.

If she hadn't walked out her room without a bra, showing me her perfectly big breast and delicious looking pink nipples, it took everything inside of me not to loose all control and ravish her petite soft body.

The image still burns in my mind every time I close my eyes, it just pops up.

I have to give her an explanation, at least she's right I do owe her that much after what I did to her a few days ago.

Quickly, I ran to our dorm to apologize to Angela.

"Angela? Are you here?" I asked walking around until I stopped in front of her door. I knocked a few time but no answer, as I was about to open it a thought came into my mind.

What if she's naked? What if she's wearing naughty undergarments? What if she's ma-... No she would do that or would she? Oh, you naughty minx.

I pushed the filthy thoughts out of my mind and opened the door. The room was...empty? To every nook and cranny. She left? Why would she-... oh, it's all my fault.

I closed the door behind me, looking up I noticed a note on my door, I opened it and began reading it.

Dear, Gabriel.

As you try and look for me to apologize, it's too late, I left already and so have all my stuff. You might see me around if I still consider on attending the academy, even if I did, I wouldn't dare to talk or look at you. After that particular moment we had, I thought I did something wrong to make you leave, you hurt me when you left Gabriel, I don't know the reason why and to be honest I don't care anymore. Since I might not see you again I might as well tell you my feelings. When we shared that kiss it was indescribable, just breathtaking, an earthshaking experience. I also did notice my feelings for you, I wouldn't yet call it love but then again what do I know about how love feels. Anyway, thank you again for that great night and I guess this is goodbye.

-Angela.

I fell to my knees, crumbling the paper in my hand. If she thinks she's getting away like that without a proper goodbye then she has another thing coming, there's only one person that knows where she ran off too, I think it's time for a family reunion.