Chapter 12

Marcus's POV

Yes, I finally get Angela all to myself while my brother runs off to help some girl. I know it was wrong for my to lie and say it was his fiancée but you do have to remember that this is a battle field, and the prize is Angela. Therefore, I Marcus will try my hardest not to lose, not even to my big brother.

I watched in amusement as Angela try's and sing with the radio, Ed Sheeran- Thinking out loud. I couldn't help myself but laugh, she looks at me and smiles. I decided to sing with her.

"So honey now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are" she sings.

"When my hair's all but gone and my memory fades
And the crowds don't remember my name
When my hands don't play the strings the same way (mmm...)
I know you will still love me the same" I singed.

"Cause honey your soul could never grow old, it's evergreen
And, baby, your smile's forever in my mind and memory
I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe it's all part of a plan
Well, I'll just keep on making the same mistakes
Hoping that you'll understand on making the same mistakes
Hoping that you'll understand" We sang together

I think I'm really falling for her. No. I know I am.

"You really seem jealous of my singing skills, Marcus" she said hopping out the car.

"You're kidding right? It is you who's was jealous of my significant singing skills, I could see it in your eyes, Cupcake" I smiled, we laughed are way into the bar.

We both sat down on a stool and waited for the bartender. "Before we start having my kind of fun. I have serious question. Do you want to get wasted and remember what happened or get really fùcked up and can't remember shít the next morning? Your choice" I smiled.

Um. I really didn't care, I'm going to have fun with Angela . It was time for her to relax and be a teen for once.

"Um...Let's get really fúcked up" she said, we both cheered.

I ordered us shots, ten for me and ten for Angela. I know how to handle my liquor, but Angela isn't on that expert level as I am. I should have seen it coming, after the third or fifth shot, she was already spinning, it was hilarious.

"Ready for more?" I asked, she nodded her head with her eyes shut. "Bartender, give her...The kidney damager" I said, the bartender gave me a look and I just nodded. He came back with a huge jug of different liquors in one, there was only one person to finish this and not puke his brains out or go to the hospital.

Angela looked at the jug and smiled. "Cupcake you don't have to-" before I could finish my sentence, she was chugging it down like it was water, all the way to the bottom.

Everyone stared at her like she was insane, she didn't puke or have the other symptoms. She suddenly stood up, we all thought she was going to puke but all she did was burp. Loud. We sat quietly, then everyone cheered and roared, she even got her photo on the wall of fame.

"I'm going to the bathroom" I told her, she nodded and continued to talk to the pictures on the wall.

Wow. She's really fùcked up.

Walking back into the bar, it was really late. I noticed Angela on the table singing Katy Perry-Hot and Cold with all the guys in the bar who was singing right with her.

She is going to have a major hangover in the morning. Maybe I should bring her home now.

I couldn't help myself but take a video of her failing singing karaoke. My eyes couldn't believe what she was about to do next, she started to unbutton her white dress shirt, all the men cheered her on.

"Are's your pies real ready to see my show?" She slurred.

Alright. Time to go.

Quickly I grabbed her and put her over my shoulder. "Time to go, Cupcake" I said.

"I'll seer you pies for the next my show, tomato" she said waving goodbye.

She's not even speaking proper English or English at that.

I leaned her in my car, and opened her door. "You looks like this man-boy person at my school? Hot you are" she said, as I put her in.

Angela quickly opened the door and threw up, that's not the last of it, wait till the morning.

I put her arm over my shoulder, and walked her to room. "Hot guy, can we goooo, to our room? I hate Gabby" she said softly.

"Do you hate, Marcus?" I asked, she looked at me confused like I said something stupid.

"Course of not, silly. He's my good boy, I like Market"

"Would you ever date him?" I asked, best way to get information out of someone is when there drunk.

"I never have a boyfriend, before. I don't know, how it's work" she said.

So, she never had a boyfriend? That means she still...a-a Cherry?

"Have you...uh. ever been kissed?"

She shook her head.

"I'm still a lip virgin" she said pointing at her lips. "I wait for the perfect guy to give my lips to. You should take it. Gives me a kiss, hot guy-boy" she smiled.

"I...I can't" I say, if I want to kiss her, I definitely want her to remember it and for it to be romantic.

"Pweese, hot guy! It's easy as two, one and three" she said pouting.

She looks hot pouting those perfect pink lips, damn she's such a tease and she's not even trying too. Such a turn on. Damn with that puppy dog face, how can I say no? But I have to resist.

"Let's go" I said, looking away from her adorable face.

As we were about to leave, Angela tripped backwards and we both fell. Rubbing my back head, I opened my eyes, Angela was sitting on top of me, her legs on both sides of my hips.

"Cupcake are you, ok?" I asked, looking up into her eyes, I didn't know she was this close.

"Uh. huh" she muttered.

She stared at me then my lips, she cupped my face, closed her eyes and slowly began to come closer and closer our lips are an inch apart.

"What the fùck is going on here?!" Gabriel voice roared.

Next thing I knew I was pinned to the wall.

Oh, shít.