Chapter 21

Marcus's POV

I watched in silence as he picked up the glass and threw it at the wall, flipped his desk over causing papers to fly everywhere.

What a bloody drama queen...

"Why didn't you inform me sooner that she fúcking left?!" he yelled me.

I sighed.

"Don't sweat it, I know where she is. I bring her to you, no need to throw a body hissy fit" I said.

What have I gotten myself into....

"You better or your whole family gets it, kid" he snarled walking out slamming the door behind him.

I know my brother went after her, that's the tricky part of making her come along with me. Quickly I packed up my bag and made my way to the hotel then Angela's house with the address he gave me.

Angela, please forgive me.

I threw my bag on the bed on my hotel room bed. "How am I going to do this?" I said to myself.

Damn you, Bernard. Why did you get me into this bloody mess?! Why...Why did you have to get yourself killed? If you'd just listen to me for once, then all this crap wouldn't have happened.

*Flashback*

"Aye, you in the leather jacket. Get out of my seat or lose a leg" someone said to me.

I sighed and looked up at the guy.

"I'm not looking for any trouble, I just want to drink. So, shut your bloody mouth and get out of my face" I said with a raging calming voice.

He laughed.

"Kid got guts, I like that. How about we both have a drink, huh?" he asked.

I shrugged my shoulders, he sat next to me.

"I like your spunk, kid. How about we work with each other?"

"How about you stop talking? Do us both a huge favor" I said annoyed with this stranger.

What's with this guy? He's so damn bloody annoying.

"Bítchy are we? I think we'll become best friends, don't you" he smiled at me, I rolled my eyes and walked out the bar.

*Flashback End*

Who would have thought I'd become friends with a complete stranger at a bar? Still shocks me till this day, but he was a good friend, even with his anger issues.

I texted Angela.

'Hey, don't you miss your soft warm teddy bear?'

'Of course I do, silly. Sorry, I haven't kept in touch. Your brother is here, why don't you come here? If you're not busy'

'As amazing as that sounds, I have to pass but I will come over to spend time with you. How about we hit the Zoo I haven't been to one in forever and I want to spend time with you before my brother keeps you all to himself'

'Um. Sure, why not'

'Great. I'll pick you up right now'

'Now? I guess so if you want to go that badly'

'Don't tell Gabriel'

'And why not?'

Shít. Why did I say that?!

'He'll try and tag along. I want to spend the day with you'

Hopefully she fell for it.

'Oh, Alright'

She's not the naïve or gullible type, she'll tell someone or write it down somewhere.

After my shower, I quickly threw on my clothes and drove to Angela's house.

Angela's POV

Is it me or is Marcus acting weird? Why shouldn't I tell Gabriel? Why should I tell him? Are we Girlfriend and Boyfriend now? We didn't finalize it but we did go on a date and he did tell me me the three magic words...I guess we are.

It's seems a bit to suspicious, if he doesn't want me to tell Gabriel, I won't but that doesn't mean I won't write it down and put it on the fridge or anything.

As I'm getting ready for my day with Marcus, in comes Gabriel inside my room...with out knocking...when I'm naked...in my towel.

Gabriel quickly shield his eye's, I wrapped the towel tighter around me.

"I'm...I'm so sorry. It was rude of me to enter without knocking, my deepest apologies Angela. I just wanted to know if you wanted to go to the movies with me tomorrow night? As my girlfriend?" he stuttered.

"...Definitely" I said.

"G-Great. Uh...I'm just going to go...now. So, uh. L-Later" he said. Still shielding his eyes, Gabriel tripped and fell flat on the floor.

He jolted back up, dusted himself off. "I'm okay, I'm okay. B-Bye" he chuckled walking out.

He is just so adorable when he's all clumsy and goofy like.

I got dressed, Marcus texted me he was outside. Wait. How'd he know where I lived?

A black car pulled up in front of me, the passenger window went down, showing Marcus smiling face.

"You're Prince Charming has arrived, my fare lady" he joked.

I laughed.

"Well, hello to you too my good, sir" I said hopping into the car.

"Marcus" I asked.

"Yes, love?"

"How did you know where I lived? I know I told you where I was going, not my address. So, enlighten me on how you figured out my address. My good, sir"

"Don't hate me but...I did look in the headmistresses filing cabinet" he said scratching the back of his head.

"You did what?! Why?"

"I don't know. I guess I wanted to spend time with you, it's been boring without you at the Academy, I miss you" he smiled.

"It's not like I'm leaving or anything. Now that, I'm good with your brother, I can come back but in my own dorm or in a girls dorm at least" I laughed.

"That's great to know" he said with emotionless face.

What's gotten into him all of a sudden?

I sighed and looked out the window.

This isn't the way to the Zoo, and I should know because I've been there a million times as a kid with my parents and brother.

"Marcus? Where are we going? This isn't the way to the Zoo" I said.

He didn't say anything but kept his eyes on the road.

What's going on? Where is he taking me?

"Marcus, stop the car" I demand but he stayed mute.

"I'm sorry" he replied.

What? Why?

"Marcus stop this fùcking car right now!" I yelled but he began to speed faster.

We suddenly came into a stop, Marcus tightly gripped the steering wheel with his eyes closed.

"I have no choice. Please try and understand, cupcake. I'm sorry, please forgive me" he said.

"Marcus, you're scaring me" I said.

I suddenly noticed in the review mirror a man with a black ski mask on.

All I remember is screaming then everything went black.