Chapter 24

Gabriel's POV

It's been an hour since I've seen Angela and I'm starting to get worried, her parents and I've been calling her cell.

I'm beginning to feel really worried, it's not like her to disappear and not give anyone a heads up or a call even a message. Where could she be? What if she's in serious danger? Oh man.

Mr. Rossi walked back into the living room "I've talked to the neighbors and they said they seen her leave with a male that resembles...you" he said pointing at me.

Resembles me? The last time I checked I don't have a twin... All I have is my... Shít. Damn it, Marcus, what did you now.

"Angela left a note on the fridge" Mrs. Rossi said.

That's my girl...

"It's says she left with Gabriel's brother Marcus" she spoke.

I shook my head.

If he's the reason behind Angela's disappearance, I swear, I will end him... Officially.

"Good thing, I put a tracking device in Angela's phone" Mr. Rossi blurted out.

Mrs. Rossi and I snapped our heads towards Mr. Rossi with a smirk on his face. He noticed our stare, and shrugged his shoulders as if he did nothing wrong.

"And when were you going to inform me about this, Angel?" Mrs. Rossi asked staring evilly at him.

You shouldn't have said that out loud...

"I was just trying to keep her safe, what's wrong with that?"

Uh oh...

"What's wrong with that?! What's wrong with that?! Everything is wrong with that, Angel" Mrs. Rossi yelled.

Now there're bickering. Great.

"Why? Is it wrong for a father to care so much about his daughters safety? Because if it wasn't for me doing that we wouldn't be able to locate her"

"This is why she left in the first place. This is the reason why" she said gesturing to Mr.Rossi. "She felt like she was in a cage, Angel. Why do you think she never had any friends over or Why she's growing up to fast? The fact that she want to make you happy and to become more like you? This is why" She continued.

This is awkward. Really awkward.

"Let her out. She's not a little girl anymore, and you know that. Sure, she'll make mistakes but who hadn't when they were younger?"

"I know. I know. I'm trying, cuore mio but she's my only little flore" she sighed.

"Even more reason to set her free, Angel-"

Bloody hell, enough with this crap.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but your daughter could be in danger right now" I said cutting in.

They both nodded there heads.

Good. We're making progress.

"We need to figure out where she is and who might be the reason for her disappearance" I said.

"We might have a hunch" Mrs. Rossi said.

"Who?"

"You can say an old obsessed ex-boyfriend of Angela. Let me tell you the story" she smiled.

Mrs. Rossi informed me about the story behind Derek. That son of a bítch will pay for taking what's mine, if he dare lay a hand on her then I will have blood on my hands.