Epilogue

Angela's POV

I hate seeing people cry, I hate it even more when I cry, it feels as if the weight on your shoulder is gone but we all know it's not. It's raining, I'm standing by Gabriel as the rain fall on us, I can care less, for today is the worst day.

The sound of thunder broke out behind us, it's weird how I'm not terrified right now. Gabriel put his arms around me, I can see the tears falling from his precious face. As much as I tried, I couldn't cry anymore, I was out of tears to spare. I wanted to cry and make this all better, I can't do it. All I can do is be here right now for Gabriel, everyone left to go home since Gabriel didn't want any visitors.

My heart aches for him, he lost two of his blood, his best friends, his brothers.

They began to slowly lower the casket into the dark, deep ground. The queen would have been here but Gabriel told her not to, the pain could have gave her a heart attack. Memories of Marcus flew played my mind like a movie, it's weird when the person you care most about dies and you can't remember there voice but there smiles.

Gabriel dropped down to his knees, ever since Marcus died Gabriel has been drinking uncontrollably, gambling, and getting into pointless fights with strangers at the bar. He wouldn't listen to me or the queen, I had enough of it.

*Flashback*

"Gabriel, stop this. You're going to kill yourself, please give me the bottle" I spoke slowly.

His back was facing me. Slowly he turned to face me and stood up.

"Might as well be dead, right? Two of my brothers are gone.... gone. I won't be able to see them, might as well join em" he slurred.

"Don't talk like that. Just give me the bottle"

"You want the bloody bottle?! Then here!" He said angrily throwing the bottle at the wall.

I stood my ground, holding back the tears.

"Gabriel. You need to lay down, you're not yourself"

"It was because of you. You just had to make him fall in love with you just like I did, it's your fault his dead!" He yelled at me. It was like someone stabbed in the heart with no mercy.

I walked to him, my hand connected to his face.

The room went quite. I couldn't hold the tears back no more. He face me, I could see the guilt in his eyes.

"Princess... I-I'm so-"

"I know your hurting inside Gabriel but that doesn't give you the right to do the same to other people. Don't you think I know that, I have to fùcking take sleeping pill now because I feel like it my fault he died. That should have been me to receive that bullet not him" I cried out, the tears falling from my face.

Gabriel pulled me into his arms as we cried on each others shoulders.

*End of flashback*

"We should go, Gabriel" I told him. He didn't look at me, his eyes staring at Marcus picture.

A sudden chill came on me, I looked around. I seen Marcus standing under the tree, a sad smile on his face. I turned to Gabriel, who was now gone.

Now, where did he go ?

I looked to where I seen Marcus and he now stood in front of me.

His face was pale, his hair was dull and lifeless. He touch my shoulder, his hands were ice cold, like he has been in a freeze for years.