Chapter 25

Angela's POV

As Derek is being distracted with talking with the guards, I reached into my pocket and pressed the black button in my pants.

"You should be happy that I came to save your sorry little arse, in the first place" Gabriel said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Is this what saving someone's arse looks like? Well, you did a shitty thing at that big brother"

"Would you both shut the fùck up for a moment. As you both knuckleheads may see, we are in a huge pickle right now!" I yelled.

They both sighed while nodding.

"Thank you, Angela. If that would have gone any longer, I'd have to shoot one of them in the face"

"You're a coward. You know that right? What? So, scared I was going to beat your sorry ass again that's why you brought bodyguards? Pùssy." I said to Derek.

"Angela. Stop it, you'll get yourself killed" Gabriel said worriedly.

I could see the anger in his eyes. Perfect. Just a little bit more.

"What did you just say, slut?"

"You heard me. How about we go one on one? No bodyguards. Show me the little bítch you really are" I said.

"Gabriel's right, cupcake. What your doing is suicide, you don't know what your doing" Marcus said agreeing with what Gabriel had said.

"You should listen to them, baby. I wouldn't want blood on my hands to early, there's no fun in that" he laughed.

"Are you scared of losing, Derek? Is that it? Like how we were younger and you cried to your mom like a little bítch when I won in uno? Or the time I beat you in basketball and you threw your little hissy fit?" I reminded him.

"You sure you want to play with fire? You could get burned"

"Who said anything about getting burned? C'mon, I dare you" I smile.

He eyed me suspiciously, snapped his fingers then the bodyguards were gone. Derek put the gun in his front pants and untied me.

"I won't go easy on you, baby. No hard feelings? Right?" He winked.

I nodded.

"If I win, you marry me" he spoke

"And if I win, you set us free and never step into my life ever again" I replied.

"Angela, don't do this!" Gabriel yelled at me.

He came charging at me like a bull, I dogged his move, kicking him right were the sun doesn't shine, he got up and pushed me against the wall. My hands above my head.

"Looks like I won, that wasn't so hard. I'm disappointed in you, Angela, with all those defense classes you took your whole life and this is the best you could do? Very disappointed" he smiled wickedly.

"You're right. I was too much bark but no bite, at least I can give you a reward, next a surprise you'll never forget" I smiled seducively at him.

I winked at Gabriel and Marcus from the corner of my eye then I flung my lips on Derek's, he released my hands, I wrapped them around his neck. While he was distracted on my lips, one of my hand got a grip of his gun and slowly tugged it out of his pants.

We stopped kissing and Derek stared at me. "What a perfect reward. Now, where's my surprise, kitty" he smirked.

"Close your eyes and step back. I need to take these clothes off first" I winked.