Chapter 19

Gabriel's POV

I knocked at his door, there was no answer but I know that jackass is in there.

"If you knock one more time I swear-" he flung the door open angrily.

His face full of rage and irritation when he saw me.

"You have balls coming here without any backup, Hanna Montana" he smirked.

"It's nice to see you too, Angelo. Long time no see. Did you miss me?" I joked.

"No."

"What? That really hurts... I thought we were best friends?" I said dramatically.

He rolled his eyes.

I walked into his apartment "I don't remember inviting you in" he said. I sat on the couch "And I don't remember you being such a díck but then again it's who you are" I smiled.

"Where's Danny?" I continued.

"She's at the ballet studio. Now, why the fùck are you here? In my apartment? State your business and get the hell out" he said with irritation in his voice.

Memories. He hasn't changed completely, has he? Danny, you still have a long way to go.

"You haven't changed much, have you? Oh, I missed you and your anger issues. Is that anyway to speak to your future brother-in law? Huh?" A wicked smiled appeared on my face.

I know I'm supposed to look for Angela and ask Angelo where'd she run to but it's a one in a life time opportunity to have fun and piss of Angelo Rossi.

He eyed me confusingly "What did you say?"

"Which part? The one about your anger issues or the fact I'm going to be your future brother-in law?"

"Stay away from my sister!" He demanded.

"Oh, my. Is this Angelo Rossi's overly protective brotherly side? What a sight indeed" I grinned.

Angelo had his murderous eyes on me. Great, now the fun is over.

Then popped up Danny at the door, quickly I ran behind her and used her as my protector. "G-Gabriel? W-What are you doing here?" She stuttered.

Oh, how I've miss my blossomed flower.

"Get away from her and my sister" Angelo said.

Danny sighed. "Nothing changes between you two, does it? Angelo please calm down and relax" she said, Angelo sighed and sat on the couch angry like a kid getting there candy takin away.

"It's great to see you, Danny. I've missed you" I said hugging her.

"I've missed you too, Gabriel" she hugged me back. We pulled away, I studied her face "Danny...You look different. Like you're glowing-" I looked between her and Angelo, they both were blushing.

"Don't tell me you and him...You're finally a woman now. Wait is it that you're... are you?"

She looked away and nodded her head, I look down at her stomach then I noticed something on her hand...Engagement ring.

She's all grown up, now. I'm speechless.

"I-I'm sorry, Gabriel. I was going to tell you, really but it's just...I didn't know how to-" I hugged her "I'm so happy for you, Danny. It's ok, I know it would've been hard for you. Who else knows?" I said.

"Our parents. It was just you who didn't know, I'm sorry" she said.

"Stop apologizing. At least I got to found out. How far are you?" I replied.

"Almost to five months. I feel like the weight on my chest has been lifted, and don't worry you'll be the godfather also Angelo's best man at the wedding next year" she smiled.

"What? We never agreed-"Angelo stopped as he notice the dark scary look on Danny's face. "Yes, babe" he said quickly.

Bloody hell, pregnant woman are sure scary.

"Thank you"

"So, Gabriel. Why are you here? Is something wrong?" Danny asked leading me to the couch to sit.

I told them the whole story. "Gabriel?" Danny asked.

"Yes, love?"

"I'm saying this because I care deeply about you, your like my older brother, you know that, right?"

Where is she going with this? I have a bad feeling about it.

"Huh, yea?"

"You're the most heartless, infuriating, inconsiderate, idiotic, imbecile on the face of the planet. Why would you leave a girl behind like that? If that was me I'd probably kick your stupid ass and brake your arms and legs then put it back together and repeat the process"

Yep, pregnant woman are definitely scary.

"I know. I know. That's why I need Angelo call her and ask her where she is" I said, we both turned to Angelo who was to busy stuffing his face with mc McDonald's.

"No I won't d-"

"What you going to say, Angelo? Would you like me to...talk to you in private?" Danny asked in a sweet voice that was also very terrifying. "I was going to say. I won't decline his offer, babe" Angelo said, I could tell his heart was filled with fear.

Angelo left and made a call to Angela. A few minutes later Angelo came back "She at our parents house, here's the address" he said handing me a piece of paper.

"Thanks. I'll be on my way now, I'll see you guys another time. It was great to see you again" I said hugging Danny. "Do you want a hug too?" I asked Angelo jokingly.

"Come near me and I'll rip your arms right off" he warned. "Ok, abusive. Fine. Handshake?" I asked

He nodded, we shook hands.

"Gabriel, I did this for Daniella. If you dare hurt my sister again-"

"I love her" I cut him off, walking out the door.

What I said was true, I am in love with Angela, ever since we met on the first day. I couldn't confirm what this feeling was until I found her crying in front of me, not being able to see her beautiful face smiling or hear laugh anymore.

Bloody hell, I miss her.

Quickly, I speed to my private jet over to Angela's house.

Don't worry, Angela. I'm on my way, just hope your not really mad at me. I'm honestly more worried and terrified of meeting her parents.