Chapter 6

Angela's POV

It's been a week since I've seen Gabriel. Once I see him, I promise he's going to wish he'd never came back. As much as I loved having the whole room to myself and not seeing his face, he missed the whole week of practice and the meetings.

Walking to lunch, my phone ringed. Father.

"Hello, Padre"

"Hello, my fiore. How is everything at school?"

"You know the usual. Jealous girls and hormonal guys everywhere. And Guess this...I've also made some friends here, padre"

"I'm happy to here that my fiore. Your mother said hello and she misses you"

"Tell madre I misses her deeply as well and you too padre"

"I miss you, too. There was something I was meaning to tell you. Oh, right. There is a huge business masquerade ball I need you to attend for me this weekend on Saturday, you may bring your new friends if you like. If you want to prove you're worth of handling the company by yourself then this is the beginning, there's a man by the name of Mr.Símon, I want you to finalize the deal with him but he can be stubborn, can you do it my fiore?" He asked.

This is my big shot to prove to him that I am worthy, to prove to everyone. And rub it in Angelo's stupid face.

"Of course, padre. I will not let you down"

"I need to go, it seems your mother is about to fight this poor old lady over the last napoleon ice cream. Love you, I'll send everything that you need on Saturday morning, my fiore- Cuore mio, she's only 68 years old, don't bite her..." He hung up the phone.

My mother can be crazy at times, sadly I get my crazy anger issues from her. That poor old lady.

I walked into the cafeteria, scanning the room, my eyes fell on Gabriel and a guy that looks just like him but younger.

"Hi, Angela" Amy chipped while eating her lunch.

"Hey, everyone. So, there a masquerade ball this Saturday and my father told me I can bring some people. Would you guys like to come?" I asked.

"Hell yea. All those beautiful rich women, waiting to get a piece of the Cole master" Cole pointing at himself.

"I never went to a masquerade ball before, but you can count me in" Amy smiled.

"I speak for the both of us, fúck yea we're going" Lilly said and Jasper nodded his head.

"So, you ask everyone but you didn't ask your favorite person in the whole world?" Gabriel said smiling, showing those damn dimples.

I ignored him "If you don't mind me asking, who might you be?" I asked the boy beside him.

Same curly brown hair, but with hazel eyes and a one or two inches shorter than Gabriel.

"My dearest apology, beautiful creature. I'm Marcus, Gabriel's younger better and smarter looking brother" he said gabbing my plan and kissing it. Gabriel slapped his hand away and gave him a look.

"Ok, then?...You both can come, the more the merrier" I said avoiding the awkwardness.

The bell ranged, everyone separate to there classes.

"Hey, wait up....A-Angela?" Marcus yelled, I stopped and turned around.

"As you can see I'm going to be late for class, if you have something to say, either say it now or leave me alone" I smiled at him.

He chuckled "Why so cold hearted? I just want to talk, is that such a crime?"

"State your business, Marcus" I said in a serious tone.

"Fine. Will you out with me"

"No. Good day" I said bluntly walking away.

"Wait. Wait. Why not?"

"Look, you seem like a good kid-" he cut me off.

"-The masquerade ball. I'll escort you, I'll be you date. If you say no then I would stop asking until you agree"

"I'm use to it" I smiled turning around.

Every guy who lays his eyes at me, ask me out. I always turn them down without mercy. Some never give up and it can be annoying, it also takes up way to much time which I cannot waste.

I sighed and turned back to him "You're really not going to give up are you?" I asked.

"Nope" he smiled.

"Fine. Pick me up around 7" I said walking away.

It's just one date. Guys usually go to the extreme, one night wouldn't hurt. What's the worst that could happen?

Class finished and I left to my room, I closed my room door behind me. Suddenly, the door slammed open.

"What the?" I turned around, there stood Gabriel.

"Gabriel. What the hell is wrong with you?! Get out!" I yelled throwing my pillow at him, he caught it.

He seems angry.

"Is it true?!" He asked.

"What are you blabbing about?!"

"Is it fúcking true, Angela?" He asked, I just noticed he was shirtless and his hair was wet, he just got out the shower.

Why does my cheeks feel hot all of a sudden?

I turned away "Don't slam my door open then ask me stupid questions, Gabriel or should I call you 'Your Highness' like it?"

"Cut the crap. Are you actually going on a date with Marcus?!"

"What's it to you?"

"I asked you a question, Angela" he said.

The way he says my name with that deep husky British accent...Focus damn it!

"So, did I"

"Are you?"

"Fine, if you want to know so badly, I am. Why? Why do you care? It's none of your business anyway, now get out" I declared.

He stepped closer to me, his eyes never leaving mines. We were and inch apart, I could smell his minty breathe.

He looks so damn hot up close...wait, what? No. No, that's not your purpose to come here, Angela, focus. He's just another hormonal teenage male. They all want one thing for you, don't repeat what happened last time.

He leaned towards my ear, I could feel his hot breath on my neck.

Oh, fiddle sticks.

"Trust me, it is my business. Whether you like it or not, Princess. Be careful, someone can get really hurt" he said rubbing my arm with his thumb, causing goosebumps and this weird spark go through my body, he backed away smiling those dimples then walking out my room.

I dropped to the floor, taking a deep breath. My body felt hot in his presence, especially my cheeks.

That in the name of cheese balls just happened? What was he talking about someone getting hurt? Why didn't I kick him where the sun don't shine? He doesn't scare me but yet he was able to bring me to my knees.

Damn you, Gabriel.