Chapter 1- The meeting

Porchay

"Porchay, stop crushing over that guy, don't you think you are being so obsessed with that guy lately? See all these posters in your room, your wallpaper, and your ringtone, everything is his!", my friend Sol asked.

I was furious on hearing him. I know I have been so into this guy lately. I want to say that the way he sings and his attitude everything does something inside me. Just on hearing his voice, my legs get a jelly feeling. I didn't respond to my friend instead started packing up my books to leave for school.

"You won't listen to me, so why am I wasting my time? Let's go to school.", he finally gave up pestering me.

I took my phone and smiled at the wallpaper, which was the same guy, who gave me glitters all over my body. I smiled a little on seeing his sexy face.

I and my friend walked our way to our school. "Have you done your Math Homework?", he asked.

"Yeah. When have I missed one?", I replied.

I know my brother earns so hard without even coming home, and I have to do justice for his hard work, he always wanted me to succeed so I always worked up to my fullest to top the class and give my best in the music which I love the most.

 We arrived at school, and we saw a mob of people distributing some pamphlets. They have given one to me and Sol. I read them and was surprised. It was an essay competition and the winner would get a chance to be the VIP person at P'Wik's Concert.

This is going to be my best day. I have to win this competition to meet my crush, my idol my source of living, and my everything P'WIK

"Isn't this the same guy who you simp over?", my friend questioned me on seeing the pamphlet on his hand.

"Dude you are so rude! He is my idol. I have to win this competition to meet him.", I told him with my side-eye.

"Ok okay", he said sarcastically and smiling.

What is the topic that we have to write about? The topic is "Why do you love Wik's songs?". This topic is my piece of cake. 

The whole day I could not concentrate on my class, I was gathering my points for my essay and noting down the hints about what I could write up in the essay. I could not control myself to go home and pen down all the things in my mind. If this is the topic I would almost write two books or more on why I love P'Wik's Songs.

That evening on reaching my home, I called my brother P'Porche to inform him that I was home but he didn't pick up I made myself an instant noodle and sat by my desk to write down the essay. That was not as easy as I thought, since the pressure was immense, the perfection must be a matter of consideration.

I spent a whole night writing and crushing the papers that I felt were not worth sending. At last at 4:30 in the morning, I completed my essay and I felt it was perfect to be sent to the Competition. I went to sleep as I had to get up at 7:00 am to get ready for school. I barely have 3 hours to sleep. 

In the morning, I could not even open my eyes. If it had not been my brother's call, I would not even consider waking up. 

"Hello, Che. How are you? I saw you called me yesterday.", my brother P'Porche on the other side talked cheerfully. But all I could answer was, "Hmm..."

"Che are you still sleeping?", he asked. How could I lie? I am so sleepy right now. I probably slept even with my phone in my hand.

"Che, Did you get any assignments, so you had to stay all night?", he asked, that's when I realized shit I had to post this essay to the post office on my way to my school, so I had to wake up now.

Suddenly, I woke up sat on the bed, and slapped my face two times to wake my sleepy head from sleep. 

"Sorry brother P'Porche, I slept late yesterday, so I could not wake up today. Yeah, I called you yesterday. I am fine.", I immediately answered all the questions at once.

"Ok che. I called you to inform you that I will be home this weekend.", he said.

"That's great Hia.", I shouted in excitement.

"You probably have to get ready for school, I will call later then.", he said. 

I could not contain my excitement, because since he left home for his new job, he hadn't been home even once. I wanted to ask him, what sort of work he does that requires him this much.

"Okay P' Porche then see you around the weekend. Bye", I said and cut my phone.

I want to get ready as soon and post this letter of essay for the competition. I prayed so hard that my essay had to be selected. I made bread toast and egg scrambles for breakfast stuffed them into my mouth and left home.

I posted it finally and walked my way to school with a way of satisfaction on my face. I waited so hard for the results to be published for the essay competition.

As the days went by I kept staring at my phone if I would receive any call from the organizers of the Wik's event stating that my essay was selected. 

Ding-Dong. The doorbell went by. I know who it is. I went to open the door. "P'Porche", I exclaimed louder and hugged him so tightly.

"Che.....", he hugged me in return.

"I miss you so much P", I said without letting my arm from the previous hug.

"I missed you too.", he said softly.

"How was your work? Is it difficult?", I asked him.

"Everything is easy except for my new boss. But don't worry. I will handle it", he poked my nose like he usually does.

"I was so worried about you. You only talked to me very little and you were not picking up my calls.", I said pouting.

He hugged me once more comforting me.

"I am doing this only for us both. You don't worry about me, and concentrate on your studies"

Time goes fast when you are around your favorite person. It was the time of the result of the competition. I was nervous. I want to win and go and see P'Wik.

 "Che you look nervous", my brother asked when we sat for lunch.

"No P it's nothing", I assured him, though all my mind was waiting for the phone call.

"I am going to Yok. So see you at night.", he said.

That's when my phone rang. The ringtone was the song from P'Wik's latest album, "Why Don't We Be As Before?" My heart fluttered. Was it the call from the agency? was I selected for the VIP seat at P'Wik's music concert? What is the call about? Until then I don't believe in miracles, but the call showed me that miracles do exist. 

Thank you so much for reading. Hope you all love the flow of the story. Please do vote and comment. And let me know about the flow of the story too.😊

With Love,