Chapter 21- Stay away

Kim POV

I didn't know that the boy could be this sensitive and the moment he took the gun in his hand, I felt terror but was confident that he could not hurt any people. He is so pure soul that does not do any harm to the other creatures unless they are provoked.

And I feel him, What I did was wrong I know. But after that incident, I started developing feelings for him and I cannot deny it. Yes, it was planned to capture me and him dining at the restaurant to increase the PR for my next song, but after that, I kind of liked that boy, not because he was the brother of Porsche or because he was my fan!

He left the house without even informing me. I stayed in my room, playing guitar, when Big came in with the information that Porchay created a tantrum at Porsche's injury and was frustrated he left the house.

"Big, can you find out where he went?", I instructed him to find me.

"Sure Krub!", he agreed and left me alone in the room. We never understand the essence of someone in our life unless they leave us. I was driven by self-guilt. I really should not have done that.

I got a song to record at a studio, so I headed straight there because being here makes me more and more guilty and I cannot stop myself from controlling my thoughts about him. As I entered the recording room, I greeted all the music artists and the director, who were readily waiting for me.

I strongly believe that music heals things but this particular day, music is triggering me more and more to think deeply about my unappologizable action towards the poor kid Porchaya. I was missing the notes frequently and I am distracted in my work.

Sensing me struggling to put the music together, the director, paused the session for me and asked if I needed a break.

I used the break as an opportunity to go and text Chay. "Hey! Where have you been?"

"Are you fine? I am sorry. Can we talk things out?", I texted a series of messages but all stood in the queue as unread.

My manager approached me when I was standing on the balcony sipping my cup of coffee in one hand and texting Porchaya in the other hand.

Meanwhile, I received a message from Big, who has sent the location of Porchaya! Where the hell have you gone, man? And it turned out to be some condo a few streets away from where the studio was. Maybe, I should bring him back to the main family building, after the recording session.

"Sir", he called me. When I turned my attention from the phone to him, he started.

"Sir, the media are requesting an official release of a statement from you, regarding your dating rumors!", my manager reminded me of one of my greatest responsibilities.

"Yeah..... schedule by this week!", I gave him instructions and entered the recording room hoping I don't mess up any further.

.

.

"Where to sir?", my manager asked as soon as I sat in the car after completing the recording session.

"Go to this address. Stop by any flower shop before that", I handed the person in the driver seat the destination location.

Exactly 5 minutes into travel, he stopped at some flower shop and I insisted him on buying a rose bouquet just as an apologetic gift and also added a box of Ferrero roacher, because it is Chay's favorite chocolate, in that case, he would accept my apology.

On reaching the condo, I stood before the closed door and took deep breaths rewinding his past conversation with me and what my future conversation with him would be like.

And knocked on the door twice and someone unfamiliar opened the door. "Is Porchaya here?", I asked him concerned. He seemed to recognize me instantly.

"Yes, but you are not allowed to meet him!", he said to me in a strict tone.

"Only once, I want to meet him.", I begged him. He kept me from reaching inside and at one stage I got frustrated and got inside pushing the door with all my force.

"Chay! Chay!", I called out his name.

"Stop, he does not want to see you! Go out", his bastard friend is defending me from entering his room.

In entering I saw a person immersed in deep sleep, and he was sleeping soundly. I don't want to disturb him.

"He fell asleep just now after crying all day long!", the friend whispered to me making sure we didn't wake up Chay.

"Enough that you have already hurt him, I cannot see my friend this low!", a sense of remorse hit me. I thought of never disturbing him again in his life. He deserves someone better than me.

"I think you better clear things off to the media as soon as possible and stop bothering him anymore.", he begged.

I looked at the bouquet I bought for him and the Ferrero rocher chocolate that I had bought for him. I bought these to reconcile with him, but never expected that this would turn this bad.

"Just give these to him and don't mention I came here", I handed out the chocolate box to his friend and left his place.

I have two choices,

1. To leave him and go out of his life and not to disturb him or

2. Stay with him and take care of him

What can I do now? I sat on the front seat of the car and looked into the notification I got from Big, a document under which a text message.

"There is one official document where Ms. Namphueng Kittisawasd's name has been mentioned with Theerapanyakul as her last name!"

What the fuck!

Thanks for reading. Hope you love the plot. The story is about to end. Maybe with 6 to 7 chapters. Stay tuned.

With love,

@its_kyra_world