Chapter 6- The desire

Porchay's POV

"Kim, don't hurt me", I pleaded laying back on my bed, looking into his black dove eyes.

"Do you think I will", he remarked, gently caressing me and stroking my hair strands .

His gentle lips touched mine. I stayed still processing in my mind what to do next. Without my consent, my lips started responding to his lip's action. His divine tasted juicy lips, I wanted them so badly to chew, to lick, to taste, to suck and to kiss.

My body is burning now, from the heat generated from his touch. I am gasping for more air, even though the air was filled with full oxygen, I am panting to get the final air left. My breathing rate fastened, and so as his, inhaling faster to fill the shortage of air in his breath.

He dug his hands deeper into my hair, and caught hold of them, giving the scalp a strange sensation of pleasure.

I was pinned to the bed, while he was on top of me. Again, he brought his lips to kiss mine. But this time, he was also removing my jacket. I gave way and his next target was my tee shirt. The removal of the tee shirt from my head broke our long lasted kiss.

I reached out for his Shirt. He gave way. I unzipped the buttons. And took them off. I glanced through the outline of his body. So structured and chiselled. I unknowingly ran my fingers over his body, which made him close his eyes and give a small moan. Wow, that was a pleasant sound to be heard.

His lips trailed down to my neck. And they were working in unison with their tongue to create an art over my neck. All these feelings are strange to me and I have never experienced such a strange thing in my life. My hands were held tightly behind his back, I hugged him so tightly and I never left him.

After the exploration of my neck, his lips reached my nipples. My stomach tightened and my lower body was going numb over his act.

He continually played with my nipples, teasing them, squeezing them, and cupping them. I let out my first moan.

"That was all I wanted to do, to hear your first moan.", he replied and went back to put on his shirt.

"That's all", I asked curiously.

"yeah that's all", he replied coldly.

No, I want more than this. Please don't leave this stranded. The matter is getting out of my hand. I have to act promptly.

I never let him go and I pinned him down to the bed and I stayed on top of him. "Kim, I need you", I said. Further, we reversed our position because he pinned me at the bottom.

"I want you to say those words, Chay.", he whispered in my ears and continued the kiss where he left.

He helped with my zipper and I reached for his pant zipper. The way he run his hands over his hair was goddamn sexy. I want to watch the scene for the rest of my life. And we both took off our pants. I lay there naked and I felt a little bit shy. I could not see Kim's eyes cause, I was already aroused with just a few kisses but still, I had a lot more to do.

He reached his table and took out the condoms and lube. He put his condom on and flipped me to the back. He gently kissed me on the spot and I moaned so hard. I could witness that he was aroused too.

He inserted only one finger first through the hole and then two. That was a bit uncomfortable for me. His one hand squeezed my buttock while the other entered my gateway. I moaned harder.

"Tell me any time if I want to stop babe.", he asserted.

"No keep doing. It feels so good.", I assured him.

Since this was my first time, everything was really difficult right now. But I guess All pains lead to bliss. After all NO PAIN NO GAIN.

And there came the third finger, I was literally about to pass out, but crushed the bedsheet and clenched my teeth. He kissed the back of my neck and assured me that it would be going to be alright.

He finally put his thing over my body. And thrust a few times. I felt both pain and pleasure. It was a mixed one. On each thrust, I called out the name. "Kim...Kim"

Was it that embarrassing but now I don't feel so much embarrassed for that?

After a few more thrusts, I was coming already. He still hadn't reached his climax. And after two more thrusts, he collapsed onto me and laid over me.

It was so hot while he was inside me. He pulled his little brother out and threw away the condom in the dustbin. Was I good enough? I have a few doubts.

He scooped me closer to his body and made me his little spoon. We lay there in a happy state. "Should we go for round two?", he asked.

"Maybe some other day.", I said. I really can't do it again. My body is trembling in the lower part.

"Are you hurt babe?", he asked concerned.

"No, I am fine", I answered.

He turned my face to view him. I got a little tear in my eyes. "What is the matter?", he asked.

"I am so happy to have you Kim.", I replied. Honestly, I don't know why all of a sudden I got emotional, but I was so happy to be in his arms. I wish I always had days like this one.

================================================================================

"Porchay don't you want to go to school?", a voice asked.

"What", I blabbered.

"Don't you want to go to school?", it seemed familiar like my friend's voice. I was shaken suddenly and I woke up. Shit, I have been dreaming about all the good stuff. But it seemed so real. I looked down at me, I was having a wet dreams! I am so embarrassed right now!

 What happened yesterday? My mind brainstormed to recall the events of yesterday.

I was left at my doorstep. How did he know my house address? I was so stunned. I asked him. "P' Kim, Have I told you my house address?", I asked.

"Everybody in our house knows your brother's address. He was a quiet popular guy.", he assured me. But I cannot take in what he said, because my brother is a private person and he would not share his address with anyone other than his close ones.

"Oh. Okay okay", I nodded in total agreement with his statement.

"Then I will leave.", he said and he left. I stood at the front of the door and watched him leave with great satisfaction. This was the real best day of my life. I didn't care too much and I went to my bed to sleep. Shit.

Right now, I have to get ready to go to school.

Thank you guys for your support. Do vote and Comment. Keep reading. Love you guys a lot.😘