Chapter 18- Protecting him

Kim POV

"Where is that Porche guy?", I asked Big.

"Khun Kim, still we don't get the proper information about that. But it is rumoured that during the fight between the Mafia gang in China and Our gang, Mr.Kinn was attacked and Porche was wounded severely to death. But it is also said that Mr. Kinn returned to Thailand leaving behind Porche due to some communication clash between them both. But I am not sure about either Khun Kim Khab. Mr. Kinn has returned severely wounded.", Big answered.

"Kim!", Porchaya woke from the bed and was heading towards me.

"I will call you later", I cut the call to Big.

"Why did you wake up early? You could have slept further right!", I asked him pretending to care for him.

"Who was it? Was it about the rumor still?", he asked.

"No...the rumor has subdued.", I confronted him.

"Get ready, I will make you breakfast and we can eat", I said to him, to which he smiled widely. I don't think he could forget the events of yesterday's night that easily.

I gave him time to freshen up before I made him some Cereals an egg omelet and a glass of orange juice. I forgot to ask him if he was taking his tablets for his disease! When have I started to care for him?

Once I placed the things on the table, I sat by the sofa and patiently waited for him to show up. After 10 minutes he showed up with his face still enthusiastic.

"Porchaya!", I called out his name.

"What's it, Kim?"

"Never mind."

He gave me a bombastic side eye, so I spit it on him instead of swallowing what I was about to ask him. "Ok.........Are you taking your tablets regularly? you said about your disease, right? Are the tablets sufficient for you?", I asked him.

He never gave me any reply. "Actually.....", he dragged.

"I ran out of tablets and I don't have any more", he said. He does not have any more?

"Then why didn't you ask me to buy!", I was shocked at how naive he was, not intimidating about his depletion of tablets. I was concerned about his health.

"I thought of not bothering you P'Kim"

I felt like hitting him/ yelling at him. How could he not ask for his tablets thinking I would be bothered? I went and sat beside him and patted his head, "Porchay! Listen. You are under my supervision now, and it is not known when you will return to your house, until then, if you need anything, just tell me. Okay? I will take care of it. I want you to be free of pain", I patted his head. I felt like kissing his head and I did it.

With an awkward smile on his face, he replied, "Okay P'Kim. Hereafter I will intimate you."

When I was scrolling through my phone, I came across another news, "Yet another leaked Photo of famous artist from a pool kissing his underaged boyfriend.", and The picture was me kissing Porchay yesterday at the pool.

"P'Kim, my brother is not picking up the phone. Did you get any information about P'Porche? Has your brother and my brother returned from where they went?", he asked. Immediately, I shut my phone off and concentrated on what he was saying.

"What?", I asked him.

"Do you know anything about my brother?", he repeated.

I had no answer to his question, so I nodded no. Right now, I have three important jobs.