Chapter 26- Solution

Porchay POV

This is my first time on a flight. "Sir your seatbelts", an air hostess instructed me. And when I struggled to put it on myself, She intended to help me.

But suddenly Kim stopped her and came forward to help me wear the belts. As the distance between us reduced, I could feel the heavy scent of him and a few strands of his hair falling on his temple. My breath fastened the moment his hands touched my body for the sake of help.

So, he has not yet revealed where we are going. "Do you drink?", he asked me sitting opposite to me.

Of course not. I don't drink. Why is he asking me the stupidest question? "No, not I am not legal enough to drink!"

"Have you not once tried?", he asked in disbelief.

When I nodded no, "Excuse me", he called and then there came the same air hostess with her most elegant and beautiful smile.

"Yes sir!", she asked as if talking to lure people into her trap.

"One glass of Opus One", Kim ordered looked at me, and asked, "And you, what do you wanna eat?"

"Hmmm........sandwich maybe?", I ordered and he smiled.

After she left, I asked Kim where we were going and he never answered me still. Shaking his glass of whatever he ordered, he gulped looking directly at me, meanwhile, I messily ate my sandwich.

Since this was the first time I was flying in an airplane, I got excited seeing the flying clouds, and the take-off never to mention was jerky. I feared I was going to puke, but thank got I didn't embarrass myself that much in front of P' Kim.

"Wow!", I exclaimed the moment, I saw the entire city below me. Since it was nighttime, the city glowed in light.

And I dosed off after a while seeing outside. "Chay! We are here!", I headed call out my name.

"What?", I sleep-talked, when I suddenly felt the hot lips of Kim over my lips and that woke me up from my sleep never to mention, that I kissed him with the same passion I left a few hours before.

He gently removed my seat belt, "Time to go!".

I followed his lead when he took my hands in his hands and led me the way out of the private plane. It was almost early morning and the place seemed not so Thailand. Are we to another country?

With him walking before me, I felt a gush of cold air hitting my bare skin, that made me shudder. And my hands started to freeze.

A Lamborghini was there to pick up us from the private airport. "Why do you do all this?", I asked him sitting at his side in the back seat.

"I believe, YOU DON'T GET A SECOND CHANCE TO MAKE A FIRST IMPRESSION!", and kissed the knuckles of my hand.

"What if I said no yesterday? All your plans would be ruined right?", I asked him a logical question.

"I know you have always had a thing for me!", he winked at me playfully. And while talking to him, I noticed one of the signboards which states, Massachusetts.

"Where are we? In the US?", I asked him surprised as my eyes expanded in surprise that he had thrown at me.

"Yes.", he answered. We were parked before a huge hotel and introduced, "This belongs to the Main family. If you ever come back to the US, you can use this hotel", and he smirked.

"Why the hell am I going to come back again?", I asked him.

"So, you are not doing your university here?", he asked in disbelief.

"Nope!"

"But your brother has planned a lot for you!", I am shocked honestly. That was a long ago when I just mentioned to him, that it would be an awesome opportunity if I study my UG abroad. Has he taken this seriously?

"Chay get ready in an hour, we were somewhere important to go!", he instructed me, once we entered our hotel room.

...........................................................................................................................................

Exactly an hour later, I got myself ready in a dress that had already been selected by Kim himself. The same Lamborghini, which picked us up from the airport was standing before the entrance of the hotel to pick us up. The car sped its way to somewhere, which I have no fucking idea.

As the car entered a parking spot, I figured out that it was the place we were going to visit. But to my surprise, it was a hospital. HOSPITAL?

Why would he take me to this place? Is someone here? Maybe admitted? I turned to his side looking baffled.

"Chay, listen carefully and don't get angry. You mentioned that you were having some rare disease right?", he paused.

"Yeah, autoimmune condition", I replied still perplexed.

"Yeah, I studied deeply about it and came to know that this hospital provides the best treatment. So, you don't have to suffer in pain anymore", he said directly looking into my eyes.

"No....Don't say me, you brought me here for the treatment!", I asked with tears dwelling in my eyes.

"I am afraid.", he nodded.

I haven't even disclosed my condition to my brother. And I revealed it to him, because, that day he saw me suffering from the pain.

He gave me a side hug when I was about to burst into tears. "You......don't have to!", I replied to him.

"I....have to take care of my boyfriend!", his hug grew tighter.

After a few minutes of him consoling me, we entered the hospital, and we got to meet Dr. Paul.

Kim seemed to get familiar with him. "Nice to meet you Mr. Kim", Dr. Paul greeted us as soon as we entered. "And you too Mr. Porchay"

Once we settled down, he flipped the pages of my previous reports. But how did he have my reports? Maybe Kim would have taken care of it.

"So, I have read through your reports. You have an autoimmune condition, but in your case, it is curable if you undergo a modified cell therapy."

"What is that?", I asked him.

"Hmm...so, your white blood cells attack your body cells, and we are going to modify your cell and induce into your body so that all the cells change accordingly and your condition would be cured"

[Note: Actually, this is fictional, so the method is not true. If any readers are in this field, please don't spam the comment sections]

"So, we would be having some 5 sittings in 2 months gap and be able to cure this within a year, if you co-operate to our treatments."

"When can we start?", P'Kim asked.

"At your convenience anytime.", he answered.

I turned toward Kim and just gave them a grave look. "Excuse me!", I went out of the room and Kim followed me.

"What happened?", he asked me looking concerned.

"No...I was wondering if it was worth it. The treatment and all.", I asked him concerned.

"You are my boyfriend, and I am doing this for you!", he said.

"No...boyfriends usually don't do this for their boyfriend!", I asked baffled.

Vote. Comment. Follow.

With love,

@its_kyra_world