Chapter 4- The consequence

Porche's POV

The thing which I thought should never happen happened today. I want to protect my younger brother from the Main family. If some one knows that I have a brother, then it would be so vulnerable. But the Crazy Tankhun cannot be tamed by any one. He and his stupidity.

At least I could bear with Khun but with Kinn, my whole soul gets sucked. Recently after that incident I was deeply worried.

All the long in the Restaurant he stared at me. Why would any one on their right brain do such thing in front of all the people. Atleast he could stop following me to the wash room.

In the washroom, I was washing my hands. Suddenly from behind, he approached.

"Porche, I am sorry for the incident. I really didn't mean to do anything like that intentionally. I know you would be deeply hurt. I accept that it was all my fault.", Kinn asked me.

"Leave it Kinn", I said. But deep down inside me, I was so furious for his action. How could he do a thing like that. How could he take advantage of me when I was drunk during my last assignment?

The last assignment required both of us to be staying in the same room in Bankok. I was drunk till my throat. I was not in my conscious state. Though sex between us seems consensual, how could he take advantage of me when I was fully drunk?

I was about to leave. But he held my hand and hold me back from leaving. "Porche, I am really sorry.", he said pinning me towards the wall and standing so closely towards me. His thighs touched my crotches.

If I stay few more minutes I would embarrass myself to death with my arousal. "It's okay", I said without seeing to his eyes. He leaned further closer to kiss my lips. I am done. My little brother poked outside like hell out there. Kinn let out a chuckle on feeling me hard.

This time, instead of pinning me to the wall, we went inside one of the bathrooms. He never let me go. My bulge was obvious. "Oh, baby Porche, why do you always want to peek out when daddy is near you?", he made a sarcastic comment. I almost gave in to him. Maybe I badly want him to touch me. I was so angry on myself.

"Porche would you mind?", I didn't respond or I didn't move out. "Then, can I take it for yes", he asked.

He removed my zipper to my pants, and pulled down till my knees. And he did the same with his. He put on the condom with his one hand with one hand still pinning me to the wall.

There was no lube in here, this time it is going to be so painful. It seems, he was desperately in need of sex, he was wild and crazy. His lips trailed over my lips and went down to my neck and to my chest, to mark a hickey. I moaned his name, "Kinn....Ah....Kinn"

Then he let inside his finger one by one, till he knew how much would be equal to match with his grit of his thing.

"Ahh", I moaned harder. I am fully aroused.

He let his member dig inside my opening. There were powerful thrusts which almost I thought I was being cut open at my openings. I was sweating so badly, and there were also so much heat generated from my body.

With about 15 thrust, he reached his climax and so as I. He helped to clean myself. And he smirked a little at me. Am I a fool or just a sex deprived adult who is willing to sleep with any one who offers their dick. I am so angry on myself, on how my dick betrayed me on seeing Kinn's one same as the previous time.

I took myself leave just to forget about what happened to myself, but this really reminds me of the past and maybe I was the one who first imposed myself on Kinn, that day. Because we both were heavily drunk. But kinn Won't be drunk even if he drinks too much.

He left the bathroom first and I followed him next before washing my face and traces of any sex smell.

I arrived at the table, and all I saw was Porchaya's staring eyes over me. What will I say, if he asked me about my relation with my boss. Was that so obvious that it could raise questions like this?

We took a photo with all and we left the place. Hope I won't see Kinn for a while, already he has messed up enough in my mind.

On our way to the home, Porchaya asked, "Why didn't you say you work in a big place? And you already know P' Wik?"

I was really not in the mood to answer this question. If he knew that all the brothers were a psycho in their own way, he would not ask this question. "Actually, I was about to say this to you.", I managed.

"Are you close with P'Wik, will he be this silent all the time in home? Have you heard him compose music at home? What work do you do for this family?", he asked a serious set of questions.

"I work as their accountant.", that was pretty descent than saying bodyguard.

"And about P'Wik I have barely seen him in the house", I guess I answered to avoid any other further questions.

Right now, my only aim is to protect my brother from any dangers.

Thank you guys for supporting. Keep Reading. The next chapter are filled with surprises. Do comment and vote. Love you guys a lot.😘