Chapter 3- The Luck

Porchaya's POV

The restaurant we sat in was a very private one, each cubicle had a separate sliding door and it was separated from the rest of the tables. The time went I could feel a sense of frustration and irritation on my brother's face.

The opening door slid open and there came two figures, one with a heavily built muscular body and aged about 24, and another figure seemed quite familiar. He was thin, but muscular, and wore a black cap that covered his face and along with that he also wore a black mask that almost covered most of his face. "Sorry for making you guys wait.", the first one said.

"It is all right Kinn, Porsche and his brother kept us company.", P'Thankun replied.

"Is Porsche here?", that man asked scanning the table.

"I am here", my brother answered putting his head up. On seeing a new person, obviously me, he greeted me introducing himself.

"I am Kinn, Porsche's Boss.", another boss for my brother? Is my brother working for the FBI or what all the members were so overly dressed and looked like assassins?

"Sawadee krap.I am Porchaya, I am P'Porsche's Brother.", I said.

"What do you do?", he asked. My brother cut the sentence and added.

"Why don't we eat? We are running late for home.", he said. That was so rude. I would have felt rude if I were in Mr Kinn's Place. But he never seemed to mind. But I cannot resist saying what I do.

"I am studying 12th grade at National High School.."

"Okay. Let us eat then.", he said.

The strange man never took his mask off. He was serious in his world. His eyes met mine a few times for a million seconds. But we never completely stared at each other.

"Porchay this is my brother Kim. He went to the same school as you.", he was so considerate in building a conversation with me.

"Oh", that is all I said.

We all placed our orders. I ordered Rice with Shrimp Paste, and Porsche ordered Pad Thai and Chicken Satay. The others ordered something which mostly I don't know what they ordered or the one with most complex names.

I want to see the strange man's face. He seemed so familiar to me. Most of the time he was on his phone. But he answered when he was asked a question. He sat exactly two seats opposite to me. My brother sat on my Right. And on my left, Pete sat. And exactly opposite to me was P'Thankun. In the middle of P'Thankun and the mystery man sat Mr. Kinn. And as for Mr Kinn, he never took his eyes off my brother, but my brother never met his eyes once. Something is going on between them.

The food came. And we all were about to eat. I took my first bite of my rice and Shrimp paste. I slightly glanced over to see every person's reaction to the food. That's when I glanced at him. He was P' Wik aka my idol. Is P' Wik, P'Kim?

"P' Wik!!", I made a loud sound. Shit.

Everybody glanced at me. And there was an intense surprise glance from my brother as if I had committed a serious crime!

"Do you know him?", P'Thakun asked me.

I should not overreact and expose myself to how big a fan I was for him. So, I kept myself calm and thought of the best answer I could say.

"Oh Actually, My friend was his biggest fan. So, I knew him.", I said maintaining the atmosphere.

Oh! I really cannot control my excitement. Is this him? I thought I would meet him tomorrow only, but my luck, I was able to see him today itself. Am I looking good? Shit if I had known that I will get a chance to sit and eat with him, I would have worn better clothes than this oversized tee Shirt and trousers.

Okay, I have to control my excitement and eat my food. But honestly, my heart was full of excitement and I could not eat anymore. I was almost full. Right now, my happiness knew no bounds.

Everybody was so keen on eating their food. The only one who didn't stop talking was P'Thakun. He went on chatting something stupidly. If it was not for him, I would blush out in embarrassment. Seriously I didn't see my opposite right side, till I completed my food. He was sitting there and I don't want to blush and choke on the food.

My brother finished his food and went out to wash his hands. Now there is a more direct view of P'Wik from me. And he occasionally sees me. I can feel the glare, or maybe he is viewing Pete who sits on my left side. I am not sure. A few seconds after my brother left, Mr. Kinn left to wash his hands.

Is this man following my brother or maybe he wants to say something to my brother? In my right mind, though I cannot control my excitement for being so near P' Wik, a small part of my brain suspected my Brother and his boss.

We all completed our food. P'Khun suggested that we all should take a photo together. So, we all said cheese and took the photo. Only a few minutes are left. Then we would leave for our home. So at least I must ask for a photo with P' Wik before leaving. Pete and Porsche and two other people talked with each other when we were about to leave then all of a sudden I got the guts to ask for a selfie with P' Wik.

"P' Wik can I take a selfie with you? I want to show to my friend that I saw you.", I asked.

"Hmm", he just nodded.

And when we took a selfie on my phone, I wrongly pressed the power button, and that was a great embarrassment. But more than that the embarrassment was, on further opening the lock screen, the wallpaper and the lock screen got the photo of him. Shit, I messed up. He slightly chuckled and finally, we took a photo.

This day was probably my best day. We all left. I thanked Mr. Kinn, Thakun, and P'Wik too for the lunch I and my brother left home.

Thank you guys for your support. Please do vote and comment. Keep reading. I will update you soon. I love you guys a lot.😘