Chapter 24- My boy

Kim POV

I rushed back to the main family building and entered my father's room, where he was sitting on his easy chair staying relaxed reading the book, "The 5 seconds Rule"

As I entered, he kept his book aside and looked at me as if I was some convict. And called out my name in surprise, "Kim"

"Pa, we need to talk," I began, my voice carrying a sense of urgency. He looked up, a hint of surprise in his eyes, and gestured for me to sit.

"What's on your mind, Kim?" he inquired, folding his hands.

Taking a deep breath, I recounted the events of my visit to the farmhouse, the discovery of the old photograph, and the revelations from my childhood diary. His expression remained stoic, revealing nothing.

"Porchay and Porsche are Namphueng Theeranakul's son aren't they?" I stated, seeking confirmation. His silence spoke volumes, confirming the intricate connections I had unveiled. I didn't mention anything about her being his sister or maybe his wife or any other information just added her last name, which would reveal to him what my doubts are!

"Why were we kept in the dark about this?" I demanded, my frustration and confusion bubbling to the surface.

He sighed, a heavy weight on his shoulders. "Kim, there are things that happened in the past, decisions made for reasons that may not make sense now. It's complicated."

I pressed for more details, urging him to share the untold stories and hidden truths.

"There's no need to keep reopening a closed graveyard again and again! Do you get me?", he said tactically concealing the truth within himself.

.

.

I was so disheartened with his answer. He didn't even open a single bit about the past or Ms. Namphueng or Porsche or Porchay! It was a waste of asking him the question. As I came out of the room, my big brother happened to pass by me and he gave me a sarcastic look. That look had a million hidden meanings.

"Only shovels cannot be able to dig a gold mine! By the way, how is your boy?", he commented. What the hell is he saying? What is the meaning? I cannot understand what he stating.

"Khun, what is the context?", I asked him. He only made a sarcastic smile and went on. He must have known what I was searching for. The answer. He knows it, that's why he is making such a weirder comment. When that thing happened, he was old enough to understand everything, so he really would have known who Porsche and Porchay were.

Is he playing a word hunt with me? I bet he knows the answer. "Khun!", I again called out to him and walked in the same direction as him.

"You knew right?", I asked.

"What knew? I know nothing!", he ignored me and kept walking forward.

"You definitely would be remembering about the farmhouse Christmas celebration with our grandfather right and what happened that day! And about porchay and Porsche!"

"No...What the hell!"

"Please, I want to know. Because I love Porchay and if he happens to be one of the Theeranakuls I would stop my feelings for him."

He stopped there for a moment and thought for a while. "Do you love Porchay?", he asked doubly.

"I truly love him.", I insisted.

He took me to a balcony of the main building. "I tell you only because you love him sincerely. Namphueng was indeed a Theeranakul."

"What!", I was shocked.