Chapter 16- The Cancel

Kim POV

The little lad slept the whole night clutching my hands. I was woken up by the ringing of my phone. On hearing my phone ringing, he woke up and looked at me in surprise.

I left the room to attend the call. It was my manager. "Hello Mr. Kim Khab"

"Hello, Mr. Shin"

"Sir, the news about you dating the young boy has brought both positive and negative impacts to your fame, sir."

"So?", I asked him.

"Sir, you are trending on tweeter sir and your fans needed an answer too. Your fan club is trying to contact you sir", he narrated the whole happening.

"Mr. Shin, I know you could handle this", I cut the call.

Porchaya, who woke up, came out of the room. "P'Kim, how is the situation?", he asked with his bleary and bright eyes rubbing them with his hands.

"Everything is fine and I will handle it.", I said and after a pause, I added, "But it is suggested that you stay indoors"

"I should inform Porche, he would be worrying about me", he said. He is more concerned about his brother rather than him.

"Yeah, sure."

"I have a little work outside. I will be back in the afternoon. You stay inside.", I instructed him.

I need to visit Bill, my producer of the next song. I got ready and left the lad at home and visited him at his private mansion.

"Kim, you are here", he greeted me.

"Nice to meet you again", I greeted.

"Everyone out", he shouted at his maids and servants.

"You did a great job! I am sure your next song is going to be a great hit and I am happy with it and we will be getting a lot of money"

I smiled.

"I wanted to ask, how did you manage to get such a great actor? That boy's expression in the photo was so realistic!"

"He wasn't a paid actor", I said.

"isn't he? What is his name again?", he gasped.

And seeing his tablet and our new he shouted loud, "Porchaya! What a name. He is still in school!"

2 months back........................

One day while I was recording for my album, Mr. Shin called me. "Sir, it is an emergency.", he reached out.

"There is a news spreading that you are about to be canceled." (Cancellation is a trend where an artist is hated for no particular reason and their career will be ruined once they)

This news shook me. Why the hell would I be canceled? What may be the reason? Then, on discovering about it, I came to know there is news leakage about my father's business. But it was under wrap, yet there are chances that people might cancel me for this reason. I need to make sure that it won't happen.

That's when I started initiation talks with Bill, who was the next producer of my album. While he mentioned my verge of cancellation, he suggested shutting the people's mouths with some other gossip that they forget about my father's business.

He suggested the dating rumor. Dating intrigues people, when people find out that their idol is dating, they would focus on the partner rather than the idol himself.