Chapter 17- Tempting boy

Kim POV

I felt guilty for slamming the boy shut! My inner heart wants to apologize to him and go swimming as promised with him.

And I followed my heart. I knocked on the door of Chay and entered hesitantly, he was lying on the bed and then the pillows were wet, meaning, he had cried hard before I entered.

"Chay!", I called out his name.

He never responded.

I went and sat near his side, "Chay, I am sorry."He tightly shut his eyes, never willing to see me. "Chay, Open your eyes and see me once, Please"

The moment he slightly opened his eyes, I made sure he looked into my eyes, "I was busy and stressed, that's why I was acting cranky, Let's go for a swim.", I assured him.

"I don't feel like swimming", he lied. And it was obvious in his eyes.

"Don't you?", I smirked lifting his whole body off the bed and carrying him to the swimming pool outside.

"P'Kim, Please let me down!", he begged me.

I am sorry for what I did and I need to amend him. "Stay still or else, you will fall ", I warned him. He hugged my shoulder tightly for grip.

Initially, I thought of dropping him to the pool, but since, he informed me that he doesn't know how to swim, I put him down by the side of the pool.

The night light was visible outside, the stars and the full moon, gave the pool a vibrant look. "P'Kim, I am sorry for bothering you.", he apologized to me unable to see my eyes.

"Come on, let's swim", saying so, I took off my shirt and entered the pool.

Though he seemed hesitant at first, at my constant request, he entered the pool with great fear. "P'Kim, catch me, if I fall", saying so, he entered. Though the pool was a six feet one, the moment, he entered, he instantly went deep into the pool, and I had to carry him to the surface of the pool.

"Oh! Shit, I felt like drowning," he said the moment I took him to the surface. This seemed good except, for the part where he enforces all his weight on me, and I feel like drowning now.

He never left the side-line of the pool, and I taught him a few hand and foot strokes. He was enjoying his stay in the water.

For a moment, his body and my body were so close, and they were radiating extreme heat. Because he hugged me for support the whole time. His eyes lingered up and down seeing mine with an obvious fascination, and his plump red lips glowed under the light of the moon, and his warm body near me made me warmer.

I came close to him, and without a second thought, I kissed his juicy lips. This is the first time, I have kissed him. He was shocked and would have never expected this from me. Yet he opened his mouth in response. We made out in the water with our lips kissing each other feverishly.

He backed off for a moment to gasp for breath and again slammed against my mouth to continue where we left off. I instantly lifted him out of the water and placed him on the aisle and me coming out of the water.

I want him. He is too tempting to resist, so I never bothered if we are wet. I carried him to my room and made him lay in my bed and rushed to kiss his sweet lips again. I wanted his consent to proceed further, so I asked him, "You want to continue or stop here?", I asked.

"P'Kim.....I have not done this before", he said. I am not shocked to hear it. All I want to know is if he wants this or not.

"But, I would be happy if you continue", the moment I heard his consent, I removed his trousers.

kissing all over his body along with the wetness of his body from the water, aroused me much. He is a bit clumsy in this part, yet he cooperated with every movement of mine. I started caressing his nipples with my tongue which made him moan. I haven't even started yet, yet, he is moaning so loudly.

Slowly I trailed down to his legs and parted them apart. He got shy and placed a pillow over his face to hide his embarrassment. I strode his length and reached out to my drawers for lube and a condom.

Placing the lube over my hands I loosened his butt entrance. It was so tight since it was untouched. "You can say wherever you want me to stop"

With the pillows still on his face, he nods. Through the pillow, his moan, pitched higher, every time, I entered him through my fingers.

Since I want to see his face when he moans, I pulled off the pillow from his face, so I can see his face. His valve opened its way to give way to me. For a moment, I thought of stopping there, because he is still a minor and a school-going kid, and I don't want to take advantage of him, even though how tempting he looks to me.

Only with the fingering, he spilled all his cum over his body. I was happy that he was enjoying it, but I felt I could wait.

"P'Kim Why did you stop there? Don't you want to enter me?", he asked naively.

I lay beside him, wrapping him in my arm. "You are still a minor baby boy!"

"But I won't be minor in 2 weeks, so we can exempt this part. Can't we?"

I was fascinated, by how this young boy is so much interested in sex. By pinching his nose, I said to him, "You have got time to do this"

With a pounding face and a tired body, he slept on my bed. I have never let anyone sleep on my bed and he is the first one.

The next day.....

I woke up as usual in the morning, when I saw Porchay still sleeping in the bed. While scrolling through the phone, I got a message from Arm, stating, "P' Kinn is back in town, alone. Not with Porche"

I was shocked seeing this. Because they both left for China for a deal, yet only he has returned. What has happened to Porche? Is he dead? Or is he captured? In that case, what can I say to Porchaya?

I immediately called Big. "What is the matter with the Porche Guy? Why hasn't he returned with Kinn?", I asked him.

Hello readers, hope you love the story. It's been a long since I wrote stories, but I cannot control myself from stopping writing. Bear with me for late updates, and please don't expect me to update frequently too.

With love,

@its_kyra_world