Chapter 15- The remedy

Chay POV

"You should stay with me, to escape these Paparazzi", Kim said to me after seeing the news of us both in the restaurant together.

So, he turned the car and headed back to his house. This is the second time, I am visiting his house. I remembered the first time, I made quite a lot of fuzz.

"P' Kim, thank you very much for your kindness. I apologize if I have caused you any trouble."

He just smiled and started to drive. He is not replying much to whatever I talk or ask him. I feel like I am the only one who is talking all the time.

This time, his house had housemaids, they all viewed us as a great surprise. Indeed, there would be speculation, because just now, there were dating rumors all over the internet and here I am with him in his house all would doubt our relationship.

On entering the house, he said, "Please make yourself at home Porchaya"

"Okay P'Kim", I said happily and obediently.

"Everything has been arranged in the guest room, you can occupy that.", he said and in the middle of our conversation, he got a call.

"Hello", he said over the call.

"Hmm, I know.", he said over the phone. Probably he was discussing our issue on the phone.

I took my leave from the place and went to the guest room. There were a set of night dresses and all the essentials. I was so happy to spend so much time with P'Kim, but somewhere deep inside my mind, I get a sense of fear over what is happening around me.

Since we ate at the restaurant, the only thing I have to do here is sleep, but I cannot fall asleep, I twisted and turned and tried all poses, yet I could never fall asleep. And to add to wor worst-scenario, my phone's battery got down and I need a charger or power bank. I silently peeked out of my room to get the help of any maids in the house. But I couldn't find anyone.

And there was light coming from P'Kim's room, so I took my step to his room and knocked it softly.

He opened the door and just stared at me. "Sorry to disturb you P'Kim. Can I get a charger, please? My phone has died."

He opened his door slightly, and not fully, but through the small opening, I almost saw everything inside his room, I know I was so creepy peeking into someone else's room. But he is my idol and it's the dream of every fan to see their idols's personal space.

His room was more like his character, it had shades of grey and chocolate brown wall color and his bed was a king-sized memory foam mattress he got a study table inside, which he is probably working on because his laptop is still on.

"Here", he broke my observation into his room.

"Thank you P'Kim."

"Have you not slept yet?", he asked me with concern in his voice.

"I could not fall asleep Khab"

"Do you need any books/ Music or any other things?", he asked me. I liked the fact that he is concerned about me. And after a pause, he added, "If music, there is a room over there, you could play/ hear some music if books, there is a library over there."

"Hmm, do you have PlayStation?", I asked.

He chuckled. Maybe I am going a bit too much I guess! Who would ask for a PlayStation if they want to fall asleep? I used to play and go to sleep all day, so staying away without playing makes me miss something terribly.

"Of course, I do", he said and lead me to the hall and made all the necessary setups.

"Just play and go to sleep", he said heading to his room.

"P'Kim, can you join me for a game? Please Khrub"

"No, I got some work to do."

"Please Khrub. Na na na. Plesae Khrub", I pleaded with him. After multiple requests, he agreed to stay for one game and we played Minecraft.

He was a pretty good player so I. "You play great P'Kim Khrub", I commented. He smiled and we resumed playing we were playing for many the check time at one particular point in time, I checked the clock to find it was morning 3'O clock.

Shit have we been playing for 4 hours? No, I need to go to sleep. "P' Kim Jhrub, we have played a lot I guess. Should we head to sleep?", I asked him.

And he nodded, I never know he was this much pro player and a great player than most of them I have known.

"Yeah, you are right", And we both headed to our room.

At the reach of my room, I bid him Good night and hoped I get to sleep faster, yet my brain was fully active after the interesting game I have played.

"Good night", he greeted me.

Once I lay on the bed, I still could not sleep. Counted 100 to 1 in reverse order. And started to chant Buddha's mantra yet I cannot fall asleep.

I checked the clock, it's been an hour. And, a little later, there was a Creech on the door, like someone was opening it. My heart started to beat in fear. God, please don't it be a ghost. God save me. Save me. I prayed.

There was a black shadow-like thing seen at the door entrance. "Ahhh...", I shouted in fear as the door fully opened.

"It's me only", some voice said. It seemed familiar and It was Kim. He switched on the light.

Why would you do such things like this P'Kim, I wanted to ask. "I just came in to check if you have slept or not. Did I fear you?", he asked. Still, my heart is beating uncontrollably.

"Indeed, see my heart is beating as if I have competed in a running race.", I placed my hands on my chest and tried to calm myself.

"Oops,", he made a longing face.

"It's all right, I am fine. I usually sleep alone at my house, and I don't get scared so easily. But today, this place is so new, so I cannot fall asleep."

P'Kim came near me and poured me a glass of water from the jug over the room. "Just have it", he handed over the glass. And gently placed an arm over my shoulder.

"Just calm down.", he patted twice. As soon as he did something like that, my heart was left with joy and started to beat much faster.

And seeing me, that still cannot calm down, he placed his hands over my heart and pated it to pacify me.

It's calming down a bit. I sat in a more reclined pose and him near me patting my heart slowly.

"P' Kim can you sing to me why don't you say song please?", I asked him.

Am I asking him so many things to him, like pestering my parents? But I don't pester my parents, since they are not with me.

"Okay", he said and started to sing. And within a few minutes, I slept. That I was not even aware of.

And the next day morning when I opened my eyes, I felt a hand in my hand. I was clutching P'Kim's hands over my chest so tightly and I turned to see if he was near. Shit, what have I done? I have made him sleep in this room. He was sleeping in a sitting position near me.

I immediately let go of his hand and woke up with a great thud also waking up P'Kim.

What explanation do I have for him?

Thank you, guys, for reading this chapter. Hope you all love this chapter. Let me know about the flow of the story in the comment section and please do vote and follow me.

With Love,

@its_kyra_world