Chapter 23- Truth

Kim POV

a week before............

Exactly a week ago, I left this boy at his condo unable to decide between whether I wanted to protect and care for him or just leave his life permanently. But ask me now, I will say one hundred percent sure that this is my boy! I will be his boyfriend and win his heart.

What the hell happened in this one week? Exactly...Many things happened.

I was sent a document that mentioned the name of Porchay and Porsche's mom with the Teeranakuls as her Last name. That made me suspicious and I wanted to find out the truth. How come that is possible? My grandfather had only two sons, one is my father and the other one is Korn and we never mentioned any female heir for him.

If my grandfather was alive, I would have directly gone and asked him, but he had died years back. Hmm...What should I do now? His old house. I got a lead.

His private farmhouse is situated outside of the city limits. We used to go there during Christmas and New Year's for celebrations when we were kids. I vaguely remember the events. So, I decided to pay a visit there. I am not sure what I would find there, but I also got a nostalgia to visit that old place.

.

.

Outside of the city limits, I found the old farmhouse, which was probably totally abandoned without any maintenance. I don't know why this place has been abandoned. I remember of visiting this place for maybe around 3 Christmas until my grandpa died.

I parked the car in the front yard and entered the house. Since the door was locked, I found no means to enter the house, so I had to kick open the front door.

"Huuu...Huu!", the dust inside the house made me cough.

The old place brought back a few memories of my childhood days when Vegas and Kinn used to fight a lot and my grandfather would resolve things between them. And the corner of the living room, we used to place the big Christmas tree.

Fuck. I need to find the clues and not waste my time relying on emotions. I rummaged through the cupboard and opened the drawers but found none. With great disappointment, I sat on the sofa which was in the main hall dusting the dust over there.

Uff...

I took my phone to just take a few photos of the place for memory's sake and just while filming, I found a photo that was framed on the wall. Immediately, I paused my recording and went near that. It was all dusted, so, I used my kerchief to wipe off the dust from the glass.

WHAT THE FUCK! I was shocked when I saw the photo. It was a photo, that consisted of my grandpa, my father, Uncle Korn, Kinn, myself, Thankun, Vegas, and Namphueng who was carrying a small boy in one hand and holding another boy in the other hand!

Those boys must be hers. So, they are Porsche and Porchaya. So, we guys have already met before. But I cannot recall when. I saw the dates on the back of the photograph and it said 2006.

2006, this must be Christmas. 2006, what have been studying? Maybe like 3rd grade. I don't remember what happened on this particular day, but I know how I can retrieve my memory. Instantly taking the photo in my hand, I rushed to my home.

I went to the basement, where I stored all my old stuff, including my diary and my personal belongings. I am damn sure that I would have mentioned something in my diary. Though I have left writing diaries now, I was a keen writer when I was little.

I used to be a silent kid at my school, I talked to none and no one talked to me. So, one says, my class advisor called upon my father to complain about my strange behavior. My pa was very supportive then.

Usually, parents would advise their children to talk and socialize, but my father didn't compel me to talk to anyone, instead, he handed out a book to vent about how I felt. That's when this thing happened.

"2003, 2004, 2005....and 2006", I murmured to myself and finally found the one I was searching for.

"December.....", I flipped the pages till I reached the December 25th.

Got it. For a moment, I touched the smooth pages of the notebook to feel my handwriting. I know this seems like a cringe, but it brings a lot of core memory back to me.

Dec 25, 2006

Happy Christmas. Today, woke up. PAPA takes us to see Grandpa. I, Kinn, and Thankun dressed up and went to Grandpa's farmhouse. He welcomed us and we decorated the tree. He taught me how to put serial bulbs over the tree.

Kinn stole my Truffle cake. And I complained to Papa, but he asked me to stay quiet and was ignoring me. A new auntie joined us with her husband and two sons. The small boy whom she brought seemed to get attached to me well.

I got the chance to hold a child in my hand and he never cried. I carried him the whole time when the auntie was arguing with my papa and Uncle Korm. After that, we took a group photo and I tried teaching him to say my name 'Kim', but in vain he did not say my name.

Good night.

That's all! I wrote very little and I could not interrupt anything from what I wrote. The first thing was, Porsche's mom knew my papa and uncle. Second, I played with Porchay in childhood and three how the fuck do all these connected? Only my father can answer the question.

Curiously, I flipped to the next page.

Dec 26, 2006

We left the farmhouse to our house. (blah...blah...blah)

.

Sorry, I didn't mention yesterday, the small boy's name is Porchay! It is a cool name right and today Porchay said my name 'Kim'. Thank God all my struggles didn't go to waste while teaching him how to say my name.

Shit! I have already talked to Porchay, and I have no doubt, why I was feeling so familiar seeing the young boy. Porchay is Namphueng's son and Nerupan must be the daughter of my grandfather.

I called Chan, my father's bodyguard. "Is Papa home?", when I got a yes answer, I added, "I will come and meet him in an hour."

Thanks for reading. Hope you all love the plot twist. Vote, Comment and follow me.

Always with Love,