(2) act like big sister

—july 9th, 2022

SYNTHETIC ✓@SYNETIC Jul 9
SYNTHETIC 'back pedal' MV

youtu.be/V9Wsm0hlLUI

#인조의 #SYNTHETIC #SYNETIC
#backpedal #SYNETIC_backpedal
#unREAL #언리얼

#인조의 #SYNTHETIC #SYNETIC#backpedal #SYNETIC_backpedal#unREAL #언리얼

💬 3,587 🔁 93.7k ❤️ 291k

USER1 @user1
this debut feels so sudden from sm..
💬 41 🔁 591 ❤️ 748

USER2 @user2
yo,, who's that one girl at 1:36 ?? anyone know?
💬 8 🔁 32 ❤️ 158

USER3 @user3
ofc another group of talent girls that sm has
been hiding from us for years!
💬 81 🔁 4,952 ❤️ 11.4k

USER4 @user4
IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MY ENTIRE
LIFE LETS GO!!

UNREAL WITH SYNTHETIC
#SYNTHETIC_AUTHENTIC
#SYNETIC_backpedal #인조의
#SYNTHETIC @SYNETIC
💬 79 🔁 958 ❤️ 3,582

stumbling off of the stage, she placed a hand on her chest as she breathed slowly. attempting to regulate her nerves but controlling her breathing to the best of her ability. "unnie.. i think i'm gonna throw up." smiling, she patted the girl on the back. himura junko, she was born in the same year as her, but because of her senior status, she continued to call her unnie.

the girl was gorgeous that it made her jealous, she was very much model material. it made her feel proud to be able to debut and be in a group with someone so precious. even if her korean was struggling, she knew enough japanese to communicate with her.

it was one of her duties as a leader to take care of her members. she was the eldest from what she could tell so it was truly a hassle to take care of so many people at the same time.

"you did well 감귤류." she laughed, using the nickname she had given the younger. pouting, the others went over as well. the dance line already in tears by the time she could look at them. shaking her head, she signaled them to pull up chairs to sit to watch the green room tv. "don't cry now girls, we still have a lot to do, and we can't just be crying every time we finish a stage." she chuckled light heartedly.

they were all sensitive and easily emotional so it was hard to joke around with them if they were going to cry every time she tried to make a joke. hearing a knock at their door, she stood up dodging the crying mess and opened it. gasping, she let the people in. "hello unnie, congrats on your debut!" handing her flowers, she grinned and bowed in return.

"wahh, aespa girls are visiting seokyu. seokyu is so popular with everyone." her maknae snickered making her roll her eyes. "don't you guys have a stage today?" they nodded making her smile. "let's hang out after schedules yeah? i haven't seen you guys since you debuted." making arrangements, she held the flowers tighter as she greeted them out of the room.