(17) i'm gonna stage a bullying scandal

—hospital room

she had taken so many business calls these days from management that it was driving her mind. having to talk about concept, photos, outfits and styling. hair colours and everything would be managed after everything was settled. yet management could barely fucking settle.

it always new ideas on new ideas on new ideas. over and over again. she was gonna have a headache discussing this while having to worry about her injury and how not to strain herself. her arm was starting to fall numb at this point and it was hard to even do things like showering at this point.

hearing her phone ring, she groaned and picked it up. "yes?" she was annoyed and hated  the ringing of anything at this point. "uhmmm, bad timing?" hearing the boy's voice, she straightened up. "bro why are you calling? don't you have stuff going on right now? are you skipping schedules again?" she scolded hearing him groan on the either side.

"wow thanks man, reminding me why i don't call you first and why i ghost you." he scoffed making her scoff as well. "this is why you have no friends," she retaliated, hearing him go silent immediately because of it. serves him right piece of shit. "i'm hanging up."
"noo, please i've been on so many calls with my manager and the sm staff that i think my head is gonna explode."

seeing that the call hadn't been hung up yet, she smiled with content, "where are you right now? is johnny oppa there? or jungwoo oppa? man i miss jungwoo oppa. no seriously what are you doing right now." she smiled awkwardly, knowing he couldn't see her very sheepish smile.

"damn, i can't believe you're worrying and asking about me. you ignored me for a year during trainee days because i looked weird." chuckling, she pretended like she never did those things. like asian parents when you bring up what they said to you a few years back because they don't remember being like that to you before.

"whatt? noooo, i would never. when you guys have a concert in korea again, let me know. and tell johnny oppa to text me back please." she smiled, looking over to see the nurse entering her room. "i gotta go my least favourite white boy. i'll text you later?"
"that's what you said when we were trainees and you ghosted me for 2 weeks. i'm gonna stage a bullying scandal on you." hanging up, she went to get up to follow her nurse.

—sns

amelia @H0NEYCH0I Aug 11
thinking about seokyu getting injured
and then missing their first win
💬 2 🔁 59.1k ❤️ 58.4k

amelia @H0NEYCH0I Aug 11
yall stop ratioing me
💬 0 🔁 4 ❤️ 4

NOT seokyu's wife @S0URKYU Aug 11
AMELIA STFU PLEASE
💬 1 🔁 2 ❤️ 8
|
amelia @H0NEYCH0I Aug 11
mel my beloved
we in this together ride or die
💬 0 🔁 1 ❤️ 1

vivi 🦋 @yvonnesheaven Aug 11
STOP YOU'RE MAKING ME MORE
EMOTIONAL I LITERALLY JUST GOT
OVER IT THIS MORNING STOP STOP
STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP
💬 1 🔁 0 ❤️ 1
|
amelia @H0NEYCH0I Aug 11
well hello to you too ghosting bitch
answer the gc you ghoster
💬 0 🔁 1 ❤️ 1

NOT seokyu's wife @S0URKYU Aug 11
BRO I MISS SEOKYU SO MUCH
BUT THE MEMBERS LOWKEY CONFIRMED
THAT SHE'S DOING WELL BECAUSE SHE
WAS TEXTING THEM THROUGHOUT
THE INSTAGRAM LIVE
I MISS MY NOT WIFE SO MUCHH
#GET_WELL_SOON_SEOKYU
💬 5 🔁 92.3k ❤️ 118.8k

dingdingringring @aangelover Aug 11
it feels so hollow without her being
there with her members to make them
laugh
also answer the fucking group chat mel
💬 5 🔁 0 ❤️ 8
|
vivi 🦋 @yvonnesheaven Aug 11
YEAH MEL RESPOND TO THE GC
💬 3 🔁 0 ❤️ 2
|
amelia @H0NEYCH0I Aug 11
YOU LITERALLY GHOSTED THE GC VIVI
💬 1 🔁 0 ❤️ 4
|
dingdingringring @aangelover Aug 11
WE CANT HAVE ANYTHING GOOD IN
THIS GC THIS IS WHY LEO IS MY
FAVOURITE
💬 1 🔁 0 ❤️ 4