(28) butterflies live up to 28 days long

—SYNCING with (EP. 02)

"unnie, the staff gave us permission to go out today for the episode! only me and yvonne unnie wanted to go though. do you wanna go junko unnie?" the girl was practically begging. one, the others were preparing her surprise birthday, and because she wanted to go out in the first place. she'd never been around korea too much and given permission on their vacation was a dream to live for sure.

"oh? exploring around this place does sound intriguing. but are we really allowed to go anywhere though?" she was understandably confused by this whole ordeal. "don't even worry jenny unnie, it'll be fine." hearing her nickname he paired with unnie made her laugh. "alright.. let's go then? lets go get the go pros?" she smiled, giving in easily.

their excitement made her feel a sudden emotion of excitement through them. how cause and effects work. "yay! oh my god let me go tell the staff unnie." seeing them run off, she smiled going to the room she was basically forced to live in because everyone refused to let her sleep on a smaller bed. getting told to have the biggest room by default.

she would've easily traded with the eldest for the futon but nooo. of course not. picking at her clothes to see what she should wear. it was a real struggle deciding what she found cute. she was one to be very indecisive. together a very misfit outfit, she looked at the full length mirror before nodding to herself.

grabbing the go pro, she hooked it carefully onto her wrist with the velcro straps to secure it's place. shaking her arm around to make sure it would stay on. "UNNIE! LETS GO BEFORE YVONNE UNNIE KILLS ME. AHH LET GO!"
"COME HERE TOOTHLESS" laughing, she hurried to get out the room and make sure she had her money and her phone.

combing her hand through her hair, she smiled seeing the girls ready and the staff on their last nerve. "let's go, no attacking each other in public. you'll get us into a scandal." she hummed unbothered by the camera filming them. feeling her free arm get linked with another, she sighed as she made sure the go pro was filming and let herself get dragged down the street. this was gonna be a long day.

—others

JUNKO DAY 😻

mastermind - seokyu
loudmouth - kimberly
distraction 1 - yvonne
decorator - soomin
distraction 2 - yanyu
evil mastermind - manager park

decorator
can someone check if everything looks
good? i needa get staff to drive me to
the store to buy more supplies T-T

evil mastermind
i'll check no worries ^_^
seokyu do you need anymore things?

mastermind
i'm good for now ^o^

loudmouth
soomin i dont think i drew this right
how to do i write a good birthday msg
help
pls

distraction 1
you're blowing up my phone pls i beg
stop

loudmouth
I BEG STOP 🤨🤨
DONT PLAY

decorator
chohee why couldnt you be born on
dec 23rd or 26th.

loudmouth
RUDE??

mastermind
manager park..

evil mastermind
girls please stay focused.
we are doing everything for junko.
remember.
it is her birthday we need to make
tonight nice. i even bought good beef
for dinner when you all come home.