(27) lets go to the beach bitches

—SYNCING with (EP. 01)

getting extremely confusing text messages from their their manager, they hesitantly all started packing their travel bags and whatnot. getting told they were being taken on a trip and to bring swimwear and also essentials. with the highlight text being "we will be gone for awhile, so be prepared for several days (up to 1 week)" which isn't the most reassuring thing to hear.

with a few days of packing ensuing, it was tiring trying to figure out how to bring all of the clothes she's planning to wear and also having to have lengthy texts between her and her manager about how easy it'll be to phone her doctors and whatnot. this was a real struggle. it was told to them it'd be a little vacation while also filming so she didn't expect much per se.

and after practical chaos and coordinations with family members to take care of komu and nini. they were finally off to the location they were told to get to and to bring everything they needed. with her 2 bags living its good life. she didn't know how much she could participate in so she would basically have to be present while not be as she would think of it at least.

seeing the cameras once they arrived at the spot, she sighed and already knew where this was going. getting out of the cars and making their way to the center. getting handed a mic for all 6 of them was a bit inconvenient. letting yanyu be center because of her height.

"starting in... hello, do you guys know where we're going today girls?"
"we got told we're going on vacation for a week so." the chinese girl shrugged as they all nodded. it was basically night time and not the most idealistic spot to be in. they were tired and were on the verge of passing out. they arrived with a lack of makeup because fuck getting ready for 3 minutes of filming and then absolutely passing out.

"today we are going to take you guys to the beach! a little private area so you guys can really relax. you'll also be playing games there and doing small missions." clapping from the instructions, she yawned understandably. "can we go to sleep!" kimberly didn't need a mic to be as loud as one. all nodding in agreement, the staff production team sighed, passing them around a cup with papers.

letting them pick one of the papers down the line. unfolding them, revealing that they were split into two groups and would be taking two separate cars that way. "i got car one, who else is in car one?" all communicating between each other to figure out who was with who.

"are you all ready for your week long vacation?" getting the least enthusiastic yes to ever exist from their words. "good luck car two with the trio." she smiled to the staff who was driving those three before climbing into the back of the one she was in. immediately laying down across the 3 seats and used her blanket as a pillow.

"goodnight junko, goodnight yanyu." she cooed letting herself fall asleep for the entire drive to the house at the beach. she couldn't be bothered to stay up. sleeping the entire 3 hour drive.

—beach house

arriving, she was promptly woken up. "i can't believe you slept the entire time unnie." wrapping her blanket around herself, she was still very much half asleep. "lead me to a bed." she hummed waving to the camera and slowly got out the car. finally taking a good look at her surroundings, her jaw dropped from all of it. it was gorgeous. how the hell did they get to stay here for a week? the power of sm and money i swear.

resting her head on junko's shoulder, she looked at the mic pack held in the girl's hand. "wow, it's so pretty, this is where we're staying?" hearing her quiet voice made her chuckle. knowing how aggressive she could sound when rapping. "you guys can pick how you all would like to decide rooms." they nodded, getting their bags and bringing them in.

looking over to the staff she asked quietly where they'd be staying. smiling when they pointed to a nearby house. joining the rest inside where they'd be staying. already seeing obviously set up cameras. "there's 6 beds, a bunk bed, a queen sized bed, two full sizes, and a futon. can we drag in a full size bed into the bunk bed room?" looking at the papers set up for them to see and look at. they spoke casually to staffs as if they weren't being filmed.

"i'd like the futon please." she hummed, not bothered by what anyone would like to say to her. "lets go explore everything before we go deciding all suddenly." shrugging, she carefully placed her bags somewhere. brushing her hand against her cast. making her stomach feel uneasy at the sight of it. she hoped she could still do a lot of the things they were gonna do.

—later

"grocery shopping! last two people who aren't outside have to go grocery shopping!" smiling, she tugged at her hoodie as she walked normally. walking out and seeing the girls argue and whine. "looks like soomin has to go with unnie! loser!" hearing them make fun of the other girl made her chuckle. "let's go then soomin?" she cooed, wrapping her free arm around the girl. "no fair! i wanna go with mom!" their bickering made her sigh as she spoke with staff about what money they should use. getting given a wallet with no hesitation and handed over a go pro for soomin to use on their trip out.

"soomin," she cooed as she gasped at the sight of skateboards. "it's not that far away right? soomin you know how to skate right?" she spoke excitedly. having no free time to skate like she used to during trainee days. the other only furrowed her eyebrows from worry of the older getting any more injured than she already was. "uhm.. are you sure unnie?"

already kicking the skateboard down, she kicked off of the ground and skated down the sidewalk with ease. stuffing the wallet into her hoodie pocket as she went down the street. the choi girl stood their stunned for a moment. "i'll uh, i'll follow her. bye?" kicking down the second skateboard, she tried to follow behind to the best of her ability.

it was junko's birthday tomorrow. it seemed like everyone remembered, but the future birthday girl. ironic ain't it? getting secret instructions to prepare for her birthday tomorrow. and that promptly meant taking her out of the house tomorrow and also bake a cake, buy gifts, and do minimal decoration.

oh the mini stress the second group chat was having.

posted; 26/08/22