(9) i know sm better than ceo lee sooman

—knowing bros set

drinking from the water bottles given to them off set, they were currently in the process of makeup and more importantly, hoping that they wouldn't get told off for wearing jackets over the uniforms they so happily provided for them. they were all close to their fashion and even brought what they liked to wear over their uniforms.

from what she could figure out, junko had brought an oversized pink cardigan to layer over the uniform that she absolutely adored. their concept was suppose to be the untouchable popular girls so they were dressed out of the norm. and by the norm it meant that the idol norm. they were wearing makeup more popular in korean beauty that really highlighted this.

she brought in a hoodie that draped over her body with only her skirt and the collar of the button up being visible. kimberly, yvonne, and soomin had brought in matching letterman jackets in their respective colours. they just loved to be matching, it was their entire friendship.

the only one that dared to wear what was provided was the youngest of them all that was practically fresh out of uniforms and school life. all of them being out of school for a few years at this point. even then, she was wearing a vest to cover it up in the first place. were they going to get in trouble for this? probably, but who was going to kill them? the staff?

bringing in backpacks, she stuffed the "enrollment" papers into the bag and some other things she would bring out randomly throughout the episode. "is everyone almost done?" she had her signature clips in her hair and had changed out her piercings for some more simple ones that were more show and casual friendly. 

"yes unnie!" seeing them all huddled together, she smiled motioning for them to follow so they could hide ominously at the entrance door of the classroom to the knowing brothers. she practically dreamed of this moment and she couldn't believe this was happening. she had to pretend to be a snobby popular girl for a bit and she found that extremely funny.

"have you heard, there's big names coming to our school today."
"what are you talking about?"
"they're super popular right now, it's almost scary."

hearing them continue to talk, she grabbed the door handle slot and slammed it open. chewing gum and brushing a hand through her hair. she pulled out her phone and looked back at the girls to make sure they were grouped up to take a photo. "oh," seeing the cast freeze, she looked over, trying her hardest to keep a straight face. looking them all up and down before flipping her hair.

"they're all so old, lets get out of here." she jokingly took the stab as she could practically see their faces drop from her words. "i'm just joking." she dropped the act immediately and went to the very end of the 6 chairs lined up and stood happily as she waved and bowed very apologetically. "wow, are these the popular transfers you were talking about heechul?"

"yes but i wasn't expecting a familiar face." smiling she bowed once more. "how so?" stepping forward as an acknowledgement. "well she right there is the superstar trainee of sm. she's been in the company for..." mock counting on her fingers, she pursed her lips. "11 years as of this year." she cooed seeing shocked faces.

stepping back, she went back into the line with the members.
"wah, you have to have a lot of persistence if you stay at sm for so long."
"it's so heart breaking because ceo lee sooman knew she was training and working hard but only debuted her this month." she nodded, slightly chuckling to herself.
"i like to say that i know sm better than ceo lee sooman." she covered her mouth as if she said some scandalous thing.

"wahh, better than lee sooman. you better hope he isn't watching this."
"no it's true though. she knows every single idol that debuted after 2011 since that was the year she joined the company." holding up a peace sign, she couldn't help but laugh. "we should let them introduce themselves?" nodding she made sure everyone was focused and prepared.