Part 1 : Do or Die

Y/n's POV

I sighed coming out of the operation room and leaned my back to the wall and lowered my mask down so I can get some pure air. I took a deep breath and put my head to the wall closing my eyes still breathing heavily.

It was do or die case but the patient is all OK now. The patient parents came running to me.

"Don't worry, He is fine."
I reassured them.

"He is fine because we have great doctors like you, Ms. Y/n."
My partner Jin, also a doctor and bestie came and pat my shoulder.

The old couple in front of me joined their hands and the old lady started bending on her knees. But before she could do that I held her shoulder pulling her up and hold her joined hands.

"Th-Thank you Doctor... I... How will I repay you?"

"It's my work ma'am. Your son is all right. You can meet him once he is shifted to normal room."
I turned towards Jin.
"Jin, Please do further task. I am tired."

He nodded with a smile and I left from there. I opened my operation suit, cap and mask and got freshen up in washroom of my cabin.

I came out and saw Jisoo, my bestie, and a gynecologist. She smiled at me.

"Congrats for bringing success to the third and most dangerous 'do or die' case this year."

"I was very scared. And seeing his parents face!... Gosh! I am very tired now."
I sat on my grand chair while she was sitting on the edge of the desk.
"His interior bleeding was too much. I first felt like, I couldn't make it but I did it."

"You are really the best doctor in whole hospital no not only hospital, whole nation."
She complimented and I smiled... Fake smile.

"Even better than that Jimin."
Jin said entering in. We trio bestie. They don't need to ask for permission to enter my cabin. Only them.

"I know right. I doubt that how he even became such a big doctor when he give all cases to us to handle."
She scoffed.

"It's nepotism here, His father has made this hospital and now he is the owner."

"It's OK guys. He is a very nice doctor. I have seen him working. I have been working as his assistant for almost an year."

"Yeah I know but only in doctoring he is good. Other than he is a playboy, F-boy and flirting guy."
Said Jisoo angrily huffing.

"I agree... I want you to become the owner of this hospital." Jin said.
I smiled and drank water from the transparent glass which was kept on my desk.
___________________________________

"You OK? Now?"

"Just my stomach is paining."

"It's because of the stitches mark."
I said checking on his stomach. And then turned towards nurse.
"Sara, Please apply cream on his stitch so that it won't hurt."