Part 30 : Breaking the rule

Taehyung's POV

I heard a door bell and went to hall. I saw y/n opening the door.

As she opened the door a loud but pretty voice was heard.
"My lover!"
It was Jennie. She ran passing y/n and jumped on me and I stumbled. I knew she was coming but didn't knew she will be jumping on me once she lands in Seoul. I mean directly coming to my home.

She pecked my cheeks.
"I missed you."
She pecked my lips.

I felt a little uncomfortable in her touch and kiss. All I could do is force a smile.
"I love you. I love you. I love you."
She said and pecked my lips for long.

My eyes went to y/n and she looked hurt.

"OK Jen... Get off now."
I said breaking the kiss and dropped her down.

"Well I'm mad at you... Why didn't you came to pick me at airport?"

"Sorry... I forgot."

"It's OK... Today I'm very happy."
She said and then turned.

"Oh hey y/n... Sorry I didn't saw you... I was just so happy. After so long I met my boyfriend."

"No No... It's quite fine."

"OK... You won't mind if I can cook in your kitchen... I'm in a mood to cook something for all of us."

"Sure... I'll just go and get ready for hospital."
She said and went.

"You also go and get ready. We'll head off to office together... In a mood for modeling practice."
She said and I nodded.

I wanted to talk to y/n but she had already closed the door.

After getting ready as I came to hall, a delicious smell was filled in whole hall. I saw Jen now decorating plate. Y/n too came out.

"I'll leave early... Sorry to not company you in breakfast. There's an emergency."
She said and rushed out.

"It's fine... It will become a morning date for us."
Jen said and dragged me to dining table.

I don't know if y/n really had emergency or not but I have a feeling she didn't wanted to feel hurt seeing us together so she left early. Hope she eats breakfast in hospital only.
____________________________________

I waited outside the school as children rush out of the school. Shang saw me and smiled. I smiled back and waved my hands. She rushed towards me leaving her friends and hugged me.

"How was your exam?"

"Very nice... Questions were quite easy."
She said breaking the hug.

"But you here? And dad didn't came."

"I talked to your dad. That may I take his younger daughter on a treat today evening... And glad he agreed."

"It's because today was last exam. Where are we going?"

"Sit in car. We'll talk on way."

"Yeah sure."
She said and we settled in car.

"How is unnie?"

"She is quite busy with her work... Ignoring her husband like air."

"Nah... She must be really busy or maybe upset about something... That's why she ignoring you. I know her very well."
I felt a pang in my heart. She is upset.

"Well, that diary... After 12 August, the diary is empty. Did something bad happened that she stopped writing diary?"

"It's because after that she never needed that diary... When I had read that diary, I was scared too. But when I talked to Jisoo unnie and she told me more about what happened after that day.