Part 40 : Tragic Incident

Mature Content ahead
Read at your own risk.
Innocent readers are requested to read from the green tick.

Y/n's POV

I broke the kiss and looked at him.

"Is it our last night together?"

"It is... our last night for next 6 months."
I nodded.

"And I'm not intending to waste it even for a second now."
I said and smashed my lips on his with force this time.

He stumbled back but keep up with my pace.

He walked back and fell on bed. I hovered over him, my wet hairs falling on his face as I smooched on his lips.

I inserted my tongue in his mouth devouring every inch of it. And it tasted like red velvet, mentioning the dessert we had after dinner tonight.

His hands went to my ass squeezing it. And now my kisses were on his jaw down to his neck. I nibble on his Adam's apple, loving the way it bobbed up and down, when he gulped.

I leaned up and started opening his shirt. After I made him off-shirt. I pulled my bath robe knot and exposed myself to him.

His gaze like that of lion's at its prey. He stared at my blossoms and I smirked looking at his red mark on neck.

I leaned forward after removing my bathrobe completely.

My boobs hung in front of his predatory eyes. I was naked like the first day I was born.

I grind myself on his hardened dick and I wonder how big it would be... Cause he was definitely big as I could feel it beneath my wet pussy.

He pushed me, that now I was below him. He dig his head in my neck biting and sucking there. A soft moan left my lips as he nibbled on my collar bone.

His hands squeezed my boob and my body jolted up with need. I knew I was dripping because of my arousal.

My eyes shot open. I'm married. I am married to Taehyung. Th-

"This is wrong."
I wasn't aware, I said it loudly.

But my heart accelerated when he looked in my eye with nothing, but adoration, love and lust.

"When I am here with you. Everything is right and everything will be OK."

He said and kissed my lips.

His finger went to my damp pussy and I gasped. Taking chance he entered his tongue inside me.

His fingers played with my wet clit and it was aching now in need of friction. I tried to pull myself down so his finger enter in me. But he did no mercy rather just played with my clit making me whine for it.

He broke the kiss and stared at my eyes.
"Y/n... Trust me when I say... I will worship your naked body, with my own... I love you."
He said and before I had time to blush at his compliment, his fingers dipped inside me.

I held his shoulders tight and closed my eyes throwing my head back.

He moved his fingers in and out slowly and then speed up. I moaned and held his shoulder.

Soon I came out just by his fingers and he went down. I felt his tongue flicker against my clit. I gulped.

And he sucked me right there. I moaned and held his hairs tight.

Every nerve in my body was able to light a bulb, current ran in my whole body.

I heard him unbuckle his belt making me look at him again...