Part 29 : Diary II

Y/n's POV

I opened the door with spare key and saw Taehyung watching TV.

"You're awake?"
I said locking the door.

"Just couldn't sleep without you... Knowing that you are out."

"You didn't called me?"

"You were with your friends... Thought not to bother you."
I bit my lips as I felt like he was hurt what I said yesterday night.

"I'm sorry, if I talked rude yesterday night."

"No its fine."

"You ate dinner?"
He nodded.

"Yeah!... You?"

"I had my dinner."

"We should go and sleep now."

"Yep... Good night..."
He said going to upstairs...

"Taehyung"
He stopped turning around.

"You aren't sad that I ditched you."

"Uh don't stress about it, I'm not sad... It's OK you needed to spend time with your friends."

And I felt sad when he believed me but I was in real lying. He went upstairs.

Taehyung's POV

I entered in room and went to bed. It would be an understatement if I say, She rejecting my proposal didn't hurted me... It did... But it's fine. She needs her friends too.

I took her red diary now continuing what happened in her life after that...

•••
23/04/2011

It's been nearly a month, new session started and dad left for his business trip with aunt. Right now I was living in a student hostel, just for stay night... Though dad had paid fees for schools. He didn't gave me any money to manage my expenses and I needed to work as a part time worker in a dessert cafe.

In all 7 days I get holiday on Monday as it is first working day, so there are not much customers at cafe. And every Monday I go to library to study...

About Shang... I needed to send her to childcare babysitting. Half of my salary goes on to make Shang's life better. I just had a small phone through which I could only contact to Jisoo and my working place...

•••
28/04/2011

Today I saw a cute boy in library searching for action comics. I took him to Ajhumma's library, and he got his books.

I wish I could befriend him. His smile was just like a bunny has...

29/04/2011

I was so happy, when that boy from yesterday, I saw him again at school . He took admission in our school only... We became friends too...

He walked me to babysitting and talked with Shang. He even waited for me in cafe, just to walk with me to my home...

•••
30/05/2011

Today his face was so funny, when teacher taunted him that he'll fail... He looked so funny. He was closing his eyes begging to god to just pass the test...

Usually I don't like helping anyone in exam... But I just passed my sheets to him.

And he was copying it like it was his last hope...

Later, He laid on ground thanking me making me embarrass and asked me to come to his house with Shang... I went there and I enjoyed those moments...