Part 45 : 7 years I

7 Years after

Taehyung's POV

I sighed looking myself in the mirror. Dull face, red eyes, and messed up state.

It's been 7 years...

I took my phone and went down...

My secretary started the engine once I hopped in the car.

If wondering what is today... 13th August...
Y/n's birthday...

And at this moment I don't have her by my side...

The day she left me, my life was totally empty... My mom and dad were disappointed at the fact that she left. They offered me to re-marriage... But I refused.

I'm still married to her... Though she signed in the divorce papers, I still haven't... So we aren't divorced yet.

She had two options... She went for third one.

She left me on her birthday. I planned so much for her and this is what she gave me.

Flashback
7 years ago

OK everything was set up... Once she reaches home after work... We would have a beautiful date at backyard of our house...

I'll propose her to remarry me... This time we both in love with each other.

And we will re-enter in this house being a lovely married couple. I smiled to myself and waited for her.

I opened the box that had the necklace that I had bought for her.
Now as her birthday gift.

I was dressed like I was never before. It has been a month her so-called mom-dad got arrested and now everything was going well.

Time passed she didn't came back. I called her but her phone was switched off, probably she is doing some emergency operation.

I called Jisoo.
"Yeah Taehyung?"
She asked once she picked up my call.

"Where is y/n?"

"What do you mean by where is she? She went home at evening only."

"What?"

"Yeah... She was with Shang and she said that they will go for shopping along with you."

"What are you saying? Shang was supposed to be at her friends house. I have dropped her there because she wanted a stay over at her friend's house."

"Where the hell are they?"
I kept her call on hold and called Shang. Her phone was switch off too. Adrenaline rushed in my blood as I panicked.

"Y/n didn't reached home yet."
I told her. I grabbed my car keys and started searching everywhere.

I called Y/n again but it directly went to voicemail.
"Hey there, it's Y/n... Leave your message."

"Y/n... Tell me where are you... Just a message... A call, Anything! Please!"
I sent her voicemail and drove all over the city and this night passed just like that. Unlike to my expectations.

In morning I was with Namjoon filing a missing report of both of them. I was restless. Jisoo and Jin was with me but I still felt alone.

"You haven't taken rest... Go home... We'll find her..."

"What if something happens to them? You know they are my life now."

"We are here... Go take rest, even for an hour... Go!"
She said and I sighed agreeing to her...

Rest was not even in my list. I needed a shower to calm my mind.

I reached my home and saw the backyard still decorated and beautiful. I sighed as a tear rolled down my eyes.