Part 24 : Deja Vu

Y/n's POV

My eyes opened slowly and I heard some light and soft snores. It was Taehyung, and his arms still holding my waist, keeping me close, his another hand under my head.

I gently turned and saw his slightly opened lips. So soft and rosy coloured.

I wish I have met you earlier than Jennie...

I sighed killing the urge to kiss his lips and got up on bed. Last night, first time ever I cried after losing my memory. And in front of Taehyung.

Because I feel comfort beside him, he doesn't know about the relation between me and my parents, not even about my real mom.

I got up from bed and covered him with the blanket till his neck. He grabbed one pillow and hugged it tightly. I smiled as he looked like a koala bear.

I bent down and pecked his forehead and automatically his lips covered a beautiful wide smile making me fall in love with him more. But I could just kiss his cheeks and forehead, This was the only right I had on him.

I left the room making a bun ready to make tea for appa and eomma and start this busy day.

I entered kitchen and saw eomma making tea already.

"Eomma... You don't need to do this... I'm here... Just order, what do you want to eat? I'll cook it."
I said going to her.

"No today let me cook for you both... I'll leave before noon."
She said picking the vessel up from the induction.

(A/n : "Tusi Ja rahe ho?")

"Are you going this early?"
She smiled and caressed my cheeks.

"I have to go... I have my own house to manage too... Like you have the responsibility to manage this house."
I nodded and smiled.

"Now here... Have this tea, with me."

"What type of tea is this? It's colour is greenish but has different smell than that of lemon tea?"

"Lemon is included in it that's why it's greenish... And I have included some special ingredients. This is very good for increasing the fertility of the women."
She said pouring tea in two cups and I frowned.

She halted and looked at me.
"Come let's have a talk."
She said and taking the tray of two cups of that tea, she made her way to giant balcony attached to hall, while I followed her.

She placed and the tray on the table and sat on the chair, and gestured me to sat beside her.

I sat beside her and she handed me that cup of tea.

"I'm sorry for last night..."
She started...

"I over reacted... I am so mad to get a small baby in my hands that I didn't cared about your emotions and feelings. And I'm sorry for my rude behaviour, when I just left the dinner in middle... I shouldn't have done that."

"No Eomma it's OK--"

"No it's not y/n... I'm really sorry... And now I won't say you to get pregnant soon... Take your time... I know you must have tried so I made this tea which will help you with it."

Now, how to tell you eomma, that we haven't done anything?!

"Am I again forcing you?"
She said when she found me frowned, I shookmy head but she again spoke.

"I'm really sorry... It's OK Take your time... But I want a small baby eagerly, dear... I'm willing to wait but this waiting annoys me... If possible, you know... I mean---"