Part 33 : When we were in Love...

Y/n's POV

Flashback

I was sitting on bed reading my novel when heard Kook's voice.

"Hey Y/n, mom went for shopping."
I blushed understanding what he meant.

I looked beside and saw Shang in her deep sleep.

"You sure you wanna do it? Not like last time... You stopped leaving me all horny."
He sighed and nodded.

"I want to..."

I closed the book feeling my heartbeat rising. I kept the book beside.
And stood and followed him to his room.

I closed the door behind me and grabbed his neck kissing him passionately.

Mature content ahead
Beginner sex
Teenage sex
No offensive comments or will be blocked.
Innocent readers may join reading when green tick emoji appears.

He turned me around being dominant and we both fell on bed, him on top of me.

He bit my lip as I moaned slowly. He started lingering kisses from my jaw to neck to collar bones.

My hands went to his buttons, unbuttoning them. When I had almost opened all his buttons he stopped.

"Are we really going to do it?"

"We can stop-"

"No... Not this time... I'm just nervous."
It would be understatement if I say I wasn't. But I knew I had to make a move.

I opened his last button and detach his shirt from him and flipped ourselves. I sat on his torso.

I pulled out my top, now my upper was only covered with my bra. I opened my pony tail and made my hair fall free on my bare shoulder by shaking my head.

I looked at him in a seducing way, the way I have read in my books.

I leaned down and pecked his invisible abs, kissing, licking I reached to his chest. His not so build chest yet looked so sexy beneath my palm.

I left open mouth kiss on his chest and his pink nipples, taking my kisses to his neck sucking there. I nibbled on his Adam's apple sucking on it like I was hungry for years.

I moved more up.

"I'm already in erection."

"You will be more now."
I said and smashed my lips on his kissing it, smooching on his lips while we both kissed each other hungrily.

I got up and sat on his torso and unhooked my bra. I saw him gulping, with my love bite at his Adam's apple that looked dark pink.

He stared at my boobs with lusty eyes after I took off my bra. I took his hand and kept it on my bare breast. He squeezed them and I threw my head back on the pleasure.

I was dripping off in my panty now. I so much wanted him inside me now.

He got up sitting straight and I landed on his erected shaft. He took my boob in his mouth sucking on it. I moaned when he bit me there and my fingers went into his hairs.

We both know that we wanted it, and we were doing with a promise to not regret it. We both know we will never regret it. We both were more than happy that we were first for each other and hoping to be last as well.

His hands went to my ass as he grind me on his junior member.

He made me lay on the bed and took off my half pants. He opened his track as well.

I looked other side being embarrassed when he removed the only cloth from my body.

"Now who is scared?"