Part 3 : Deceived by Fate

Taehyung's POV

"For fuck sake Taehyung, Will you tell, why you have brought me here?"
Jennie said frustratedly as she is tired of waiting for past one hour.

"Just 5 minutes more... She is coming."

"Means, you have literally called me to meet your to-be-wife. I am your girlfriend if you may have forgot."

"I remember everything and she just wants to tell you about our plan."

"I want to kill her and thought that you are marrying her makes me hate her more."

"Jen.. Ah! She is here."
I said as I found that girl for whom we were waiting for long.

She saw us and rush towards us her bag hanging left to right at her back. She was in her hospital attire only.

"I am really sorry for being late. Actually one of my patient started bleeding so I have to dress him."

"Its OK. I can understand your emergency... She is Jennie my girlfriend."
I said keeping my arm around Jen's waist. I looked at her and she was staring at y/n and it feels like a teenager is looking at her crush.

"Hi... I am Park Y/n."
Y/n offered her hand and Jen forward her hand still staring at her.

"Nice to meet you"

"Sa-same here"

"Let's order now, I am too hungry."
I said gaining females attention and we all settled around table. I was sitting near Jen and y/n was on opposite.

She was still staring at her.

"Jen your OK?"
I asked tapping her shoulder. She looked at me and then nodded slightly with a hesitated smile.

"Well I have to say Taehyung, Your girlfriend is way more beautiful... And to be honest I loved her outfit."

"Oh its Alight's. I will get you one."

"No its OK. I am not allowed to wear such dresses."

"Allowed? Who is stopping you?"

Her face turned blank and she looked little hesitant to say.
"I am not into short dresses. I don't like revealing my skin."

I nodded in understanding. We ordered food for us and Jen was all quite.

"OK so Y/n let's tell Jen our plan."

"Yeah alright, so Jen. Oh Can I call you that---"

"Of course don't ask... I like Jen."
Jennie said

"So Jen! Our plan is...
.....................
After one year we will divorce and you can marry to Taehyung after then."

"Yeah I got it."

"Now after she leaves, don't pull my ear."

"I won't."
She said and rolled her eyes which I found cute and smirked internally thinking about tonight that I have planned.
_______________________________

"Do you want me to drop you back home?"

"Ah no... I have brought my car."
She said and waved her hand and went towards her car. She is just so sweet. If it was someone another girl. She probably have made it a big issue and would have told my parents about it. I hope she gets the happiness she deserves...

I went to my car and sat inside and saw Jen staring at y/n's car which just left the parking lot.

I tapped her shoulder and she noticed my presence. I smiled and wore my belt.