Part 11 : A moment with my wife

Taehyung's POV

I opened my eyes slowly, and I was feeling very hot, even when room's AC was on. I held my forehead to numb the ache and found a wet cloth on my forehead.

"You woke up?"
I heard a sweet voice. I looked towards the voice owner and saw her placing a tray full of food on table.

She came to me and helped me to sit straight.
"How are you feeling now?"

She removed the cloth and touched my forehead and I felt my cheeks burning on her touch. No, it wasn't the one whom I love, she is my wife, y/n. Why she makes my heart warm?

"Fever is not down yet..."
She said and brought the small table on bed, it's stand either side by my legs.
"C'mon, eat something."

And at that time I knew I was in my room, just in my office shirt with upper unbuttoned showing my chest a little and same black pant I had wore in office. I was smelling bad but she didn't mentioned it. Neither she tried to go away from me nor closing her nose. It was evening now.

She put the spoon full of porridge near my mouth after blowing cooling down the porridge enough. And I opened my mouth and gulped the hot porridge. It was good in taste, even tastier than the one my mom use to make.

"Why are you doing this? You don't love me. We are not a thing." I asked.

"I care for you. You are my lovely husband after all..." she said smiling but she didn't knew my stomach filled with butterflies.

"...I called Jennie. She must be coming. She will help you in taking bath."
She kept feeding me.

"You can also do that."

"We are not a thing."

"I am your lovely husband... after all..."
She bit her lip. And my eyes filled with adoration and love... For her.

"Taehyung"
Jennie entered in the room and y/n stood up.
Jennie came running towards me and touched my forehead.

"Are you feeling better?"
I nodded eventually but her touch didn't gave me the feeling like y/n's touch gave.

She sat where y/n was sitting before and started making me eat porridge in the same way y/n did.
I looked at y/n and could see jealousy in her eyes, but she didn't said anything.

I smiled... Wait-why did I smile?

"OK, Jennie. I have some important work at hospital. Give him these medicines after he is done with eating and then help Taehyung to take bath."

"Yeah fine, You can go."
She nodded with a tight smile and went outside the room.

"I was scared when I got the news that you fainted, an hour ago."

I gulped the porridge in my mouth and asked her in disbelief.
"An hour ago... And you are coming after 1 hour?"

"There was a shoot Taehyung... I couldn't leave. But as soon as it finished... I came running."

She kept the bowl side after it was finished and helped me drink the fruit juice...

Her phone rang... I expected her to ignore or decline it but she accepted the call keeping the juice glass on table.

"Yeah? ...
But I'm busy...
No no no... Don't cancel it. ...
Is it not possible to postpone the shooting?...
It will continue till late night?!...
Fine!... I'm coming."

She declined the call and face me with sorry look.
"Taehyung..."
She held my hand and I knew what she is going to say.

"I'm sorry, I've to go... I will come tomorrow to meet you, Promise... You know I love you right?"
I doubt it but still nodded.