Part 16 : Knowing the past

5th day

Y/n's POV

I AM NOT JEALOUS...

I saw Taehyung and Jennie playing near sides of the sea... I'm in my printed bikini sitting on the soft air mattress arms crossed, under the huge umbrella.

 I'm in my printed bikini sitting on the soft air mattress arms crossed, under the huge umbrella

Jennie's outfit was much revealing, more than mine. And Taehyung was in his white vest and half pants looking all hot... I wish I was in place of Jennie. They hugged, played in water and were surfing...

Something which was irking me was Jennie beside Taehyung, but trust me I hate this feeling...

Taehyung looked at me and gestured me to join him. I smiled forcefully and shooked at him.

I sighed and closed my eyes resting my head at back... I covered my face with my hat so that no one can see me.

"What's even happening with my life?"
I murmured to myself...

"Hey beautiful..."
A sound disturbed me... Which was familiar... Very familiar...

"I'm married."
The only thing I could say for him to leave me...

Jungkook's POV

"I'm married"
Again that familiar voice... I wished to see her face but it was hidden by her hat...

And removing her hat will be really odd... So I just left it...

True, I went to her because I was amazed my her look under the shade of the umbrella... She looked so hot... But guess what I'm gonna die single.

I sighed and sipped on my coconut juice sitting on deck chair not so far from her...

I don't even want to date anyone else other than y/n... I'm just doing this for mom... I saw that girl standing and rushing towards the city...
___________________________________

6th day

Y/n's POV

I came from my room... After what happened yesterday, Taehyung didn't gave me time, I don't even want to go anywhere these last two days.

I have no complaints for Taehyung. Of course he would stay with Jennie. She is his girlfriend.

Today early morning Taehyung came and asked me to get ready and he himself even chosen a dress for me... He said that he wants to drive water motor bike... So here I am.

My hairs open and curls at end and only the outfit.