Part 4 : First Night

Y/n's POV

I looked my reflection at mirror with no expression. Those words of Jisoo unnie last week, still was stuck to my mind. I am not making a wrong move I guess.

"Y/n"
Jisoo softly called from back. I looked at her through mirror.

"Sorry" she mouthed.

"Can you all please leave us for sometime alone?"
I asked to the makeup artist and stylists. They all nodded and left the room. After they left.

"That day... I was just... I am sorry."

"I won't forgive you."

"I can unde---"

"Because I was not even mad at you."

"Then why didn't you answered my calls?"
I stood up from my seat and turned to face her.

"I was mad at my fate. You said everything right Jisoo."

"Still I shouldn't have said that."

I went to her and held her both hands with mine.

"If you are sorry about it, then don't be. For your relaxment I forgave you."

She sighed and hugged me, I hugged her back.

"Enough of your dramas. We're getting late, Go and walk on aisle."
Dad said entering room. We broke hug.

"Won't you walk aisle with---"
Jisoo said with furious eyes but I stopped her.

"Jisoo don't"

Dad turned on hearing Jisoo's words and glared at her.

"I am not interested to walk on aisle with a girl who has killed her mother."
He said eyeing me in disgust and I gulped looking down.

Jisoo clenched her jaw and was about to say something when I held her hand and she looked at me confused.

"Dad, I am coming."
He gave a last glare at Jisoo and went.

"Why did you stopped me?"

"I am going to marry. I don't want to create a scene."
She saw me with sympathy eyes. And I smiled bitterly.

"I will never talk to your husband y/n. I will never like him even."
Before I could ask why, she said it herself.
"Because he is using you. Just for his parents he will use you for a year and then he will leave you."

Saying this she left the room without listening to any of my if's and but's.
____________________________________

"Now I announce you both as lawfully wedded husband and wife. The groom may kiss the bride."

A loud cheer was all over the marriage hall. And my cheeks heated on hearing that its now a kiss time.

I slowly looked up and saw Taehyung smiling. He took a step forward. His one hand went on my waist and one hand snaked around my nape. Wait is he really going to do it???

He move more forward with a little pout lips, eyes closed and my eyes closed involuntary to feel it for second time... Wait Second time??? Before I could think about it anymore I was distracted by the kiss that he left on my forehead. It was small peck with so much warmness. I felt like being loved again... Wait again!!!
____________________________________

I was welcomed by my in-laws. They were having a very bright smile on their face. My mother-in-law came and hugged me.

Its-Its a foreign feeling. I never felt like this or maybe I had felt like this before. I felt safe and secured. My father-in-law kept his warm blessing hand on my head and patted it a little giving me an alien feeling. I smiled at them.