Part 48 : Between Them

Y/n's POV

"I'm going to die."

I said and turned around to face them when felt a force on my front and I stumbled back.

They both had already hugged me.

"I'm sorry..."
I heard Jungkook whisper in my ear.

"I'm sorry as well."

I felt a sudden wave of relief in my body, it was just because they hugged.

Best part was they didn't fight with each other to hug me alone.
They hugged me together.

I smiled and snaked my hand behind their neck hugging them back.

All of a sudden they broke the hug.

"Let's go y/n... To a very good hospital. We'll cure you."
Taehyung said.

"Remedies, Ancient techniques, best hospitals round the world. I can book up a fast flight jet for you. C'mon let's go."
Jungkook said and held my wrist when I felt Taehyung hand stopping me.

"I can take her... I can book up appointments, best treatment and no issue of money."
Taehyung said.

Jungkook came near glaring at his eyes.

"I'll sell every inch of me if that takes for y/n's treatment bills."

"I can sacrifice everything I own if that takes y/n to survive."

"This is America... Taehyung and Jungkook. Best doctors, best treatment and Best remedies of all times.
Whatever Doctors could do they have done. So much that she survived more than expected."

I felt glad that Jisoo came into the scene.

"She is saying right. I barely have some time left. I wanna enjoy it to the fullest."

Taehyung  exit the room furiously and Jisoo went behind him.

I looked at Jungkook. And he looked other side.

I went to him and caressed his shoulder.

"I'm sorry."
I said.

He held my nape and pulled me close, kissing my lips. I melted into his touch and tears flowed down my eyes.

He lapped his lips over mine and I snaked my arms behind his neck. Our tears mixed along with our lips.

The kiss was full of the longing we had for each other. We broke the kiss but tears didn't dare to stop.

He joined our forehead.

"I'm not-not ready to say goodbye."

"No one is... but life is mortal Kook... You've to say goodbye to me."

He sobbed and dug his head in the crook of my neck crying hard, letting all his tears out.

I patted his head and pecked his hairs letting him cry in my arms as much long as he wanted.

Hours passed and I bent down to look at his face who hid between my hairs and chest.

His face had dry tears stains and eyes looked red.

I pecked his head and got off the bed letting him sleep on my bed.

I went out of the room and was shocked to see some people whom I didn't expect.

"Imo... Eomma, Appa."
All three stood there with a gloomy face.

Jisoo stood beside imo. They know about my tumour.
And about me cheating on their sons.