Part 27 : Diary I

Taehyung's POV

Due to an unplanned meeting, it was too late. I messaged her to wait in hospital, I'll come half an hour late. Because she doesn't has her car with her right now and I don't believe cabs and taxis.

Right now I was rushing to hospital. I went to receptionist.

"Doctor Y/n?"
I asked the receptionist.

"She left sir..."
I felt sad.

"How long?"

"Maybe 1 hour ago..."

"Oh thanks"
I exit the hospital sad and started driving to home calling her but she wasn't picking up my calls. And I got restless.

As I reached home I rushed in through the key that I had and started searching for her.

Before I could shout her name I saw a figure on the dining table, her head leaned on the table. I sighed in relief and went near her.

Her eyes were closed, her hair covering her face and only her lips was visible. I bit my lip feeling the desire in me to grow to just grab her face and devour her lips.

I took a deep breath and tapped her shoulder waking her up. After few trials she opened her eyes and sat straight.

"Y-you came... I'll warm up the food."
She said and stood going to kitchen brushing her hair back.

"I told you to wait in hospital."

"I had to cook food for us so I left."

"At least you would have inform me..."

"I didn't wanted to bother you."

"You not informing me bothered me more. Do you even know how worried I was."
I said following her to kitchen.

"And why the hell you didn't picked up my call?"

"Sorry my phone was upstairs on charge and I was downstairs."

"Are you serious y/n? I was hella worried when you didn't picked up my call."

"Because you think I'm weak and can't manage to come back home without a guard."
And there I knew she was mad about morning incident.

She switched off the oven taking food out and going to dining. She started serving food on plate for me.

"Y/n I'm sorry for today morning."

"I would have been mad if you had told lie, but you told truth."

"I'm sorry... It was just... I was just angry... I yelled at you."

"Taehyung... Stop apologizing... And eat your dinner."
She said halting in her process of plating the food. And then again continued.

"Y/n I never knew..."
I said holding her arms making her turn to face me..
"I never knew how much you have faced. I didn't knew that you had suffered a lot."

"You should not know... We are going to divorce after 9 months anyway."
She said and freed her arms and walked upstairs.

"Don't worry about me. I had had my dinner. I'm tired. Sorry to not company you in dinner."
She said and left.
___________________________________

After having dinner I peeked into her room and saw her asleep. I sighed and went to my room.

I sat on my bed, and switched off the light, just moon and city lights coming from balcony. I looked at night stand table and there was kept y/n's diary. Her teenage memories.

I picked up the diary and switch on the Lamp. I turned the page and saw a beautiful hand writing. Y/n's hand writing.

If you're a person I believe then only flip to other page or you are not allowed to...